- 17 Aug 2021 Dubai
This course will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to read and analyse an entity’s financial information. You will be able to support management and other stakeholders with financial reports to address how your organisation is performing over a specific period. You will be armed to guide them to make prudent financial decisions for continuous financial growth, based on wellmaintained financial reporting and analysis standards.
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for professionals interested in understanding, analysing, and using financial reports, including, but not limited to, finance and accounting professionals, financial analysts and engineers, as well as people working within banks, sales, procurement, contracts, credit risk, public relations management, and those engaged in speculative trading in shares and securities. In general, the most beneficiaries of this course are those who have limited experience of accounting and financial analysis and wish to enrich their knowledge and skillset.
Benefits of Attending
- Build and understand financial reporting and analysis through practical technical examples
- Demonstrate the importance of financial reports their usage in economic decision-making
- Deal with financial reporting concepts and their use for financial business necessities
- Explore a firm’s financial areas for improvement and resolve issues using different financial reporting techniques
- Gain confidence to use financial information to build efficient financial reports
- Distinguish between different accounting policies and their impact on financial reports
- Read, understand and interpret general financial reports
Ahmed AlSwaiti is a partner in Bestfolio Consulting Middle East, headquartered in Dubai – UAE. His firm offers financial, accounting and tax advisory services, as well as financial audit services, feasibility studies and In-Country Value (ICV) professional services.
Ahmed delivers training courses and workshops to various parties such as private and governmental sector employees, specialists and students, in addition to leading awareness campaigns and education projects of various types of taxes and means of financial reporting.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Financial Reporting & Analysis badge are able to support management and other stakeholders with financial reports to address how their organisation is performing over a specific period. They are able to make prudent financial decisions for continuous financial growth, based on well-maintained financial reporting and analysis standards.
Economic decision-making, accounting policies, interpreting financial reports, financial ratios, fair value accounting, stakeholder analysis
- Attend and participate in the 3 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete an assessment, will receive an Informa’s Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable