Understand how to apply the principles of business valuation in order to better service your clients’ needs with the Certificate in Business Valuations.
The importance of business valuation is growing. As reported by ACCA members, more professional accountants are expected to hold expert knowledge in business valuations for supporting increased mergers and acquisitions activity.
ACCA and the Conseil Superiéur Ordre Des Experts-Comptables (CSOEC) have collaborated through a strategic partnership to develop the Certificate in Business Valuations; a high-quality specialist qualification requested by qualified accountants, finance business professionals and employers globally.
Who Should Attend
The certificate has been created to cover all business valuations from small to listed companies. It has been designed to appeal to small- to medium-sized practitioners, as they are the most likely to need to develop, validate or refresh their knowledge and application of business valuations, but the certificate will suit those who:
- Are new to business valuations or are planning to work in the field
- Are currently working in the field and want to further their understanding
- Are seeking a top-up to an existing professional accountancy qualification
- Have an educational or vocational background in business valuations and are hoping to gain formal recognition for their knowledge and skills but don’t currently hold a professional accountancy qualification.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the different contexts of business valuation, and the considerations which need to be made before undertaking a valuation
- Select the appropriate method of business valuation for any given situation
- Practice how to successfully apply business valuation techniques in a practical context
Andrew is a Business and Financial Consultant currently working as an Independent Director and Audit Committee Member for five businesses and has been based in the United Arab Emiratessince 1995. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and Treasurer and has worked with public companies, multinationals, family firms and government organisations, throughout the Gulf Region.
He completed a career of auditing and business advisory services of over 30 years in the UK, North America and the Middle East until Andrew took early retirement from the partnership of KPMG in 2014. His experience covers a wide range of industries including trading, construction, oil and gas, media, financial services and transport. Transactionrelated advisory projects successfully completed in the past four years have included:
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully
complete the assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.