The VisiCalc row-and-column-based layout introduced in 1978 is what we know as spreadsheets today. These have evolved to become powerful business tools that are widely used across business functions. Step into any of the various departments in a business and you will find some business processes that are supported using Excel. Excel’s current advanced functionality together with its formatting and visual design capabilities creates a basis for its extensive use as a data analysis and business reporting tool.
The Data Analysis & Dashboard Reporting in Excel course will provide you with an understanding of the fundamental concepts appropriate to data analysis and Excel dash-boarding techniques. The course involves pivot tables, the most important tool in performing data reporting, analysis and reconciliation. The course will give you high-level modelling techniques, integration and report visualisation, and automation.
Who Should Attend
- Finance Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Management Accountants
- Financial Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Professionals involved in data analysis and dashboard reporting using Excel
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the principles of data analysis
- Discover the tools to analyse data and build reports using your existing Excel skills
- Know how to use visual effects to improve reports and presentations
- Explore how to summarise, present and communicate data clearly and concisely
- Improve the efficiency of performing routine tasks through recording, writing and editing powerful macros
- Learn the principles of good dashboard design and how to present data graphically
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
- Strategic business plans, functional plans and processes, supply chain management, strategic planning and process analysis for implementation of ERP systems
- The assessment of economic, social and environmental impacts and development of systems and processes to drive performance management and reporting
- The assessment of business intelligence frameworks to support the development of integrated graphical dashboard reporting mechanisms within business entities
- The analysis of key ESG issues to develop reporting objectives and frameworks
- The development and implementation of performance strategies for business units
- The development of five-year strategies on an annual basis, customer surveys anad measurement, business unit strategies and electronic customer focused marketing campaigns
Peter specialises in business management and corporate strategic and operational management consulting.
The platform for his current business focus was established through his exposure to the holistic corporate business environment where he built a successful career over two decades, having established and built up successful departments focused on operational and executive management and board liaison.
His integral involvement with a range of international clients includes projects undertaken by MFX such as:
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Data Analysis & Dashboard Reporting in Excel Programme badge are able to synthesise and summarise information into a logical framework to create powerful business dashboard reporting. They are able to improve the eﬃciency of performing routine tasks through recording, writing and editing powerful macros.
Presenting data graphically, adding sparklines, conditional formatting, charting and visualisation techniques, recording macros
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive an Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect