As the business world gets more complex, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted operations coupled with long-term relationships with all parties is extremely critical. Contracts are now considered vital as they not only instill high levels of confidence in the organisation one deals with, but also save the time and effort one might face in dealing with unpredictable concerns and arguments. This course will guide you through a step by step process to understand, draft and negotiate a successful contract and at the same time ensure that the interests of your organisation are well protected. You also will strengthen your expertise to build sound contractual relationships.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for managers who need to negotiate contracts, terms and discounts with outside suppliers of goods and services or manage contractor performance. This will include purchasing, sales or marketing managers, and supervisors and staff taking up such appointments for the first time. It will also be of benefit to those who have had little formal training in contracts, purchasing and negotiation and who wish to consolidate their experience.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the impact different legal systems in the Middle East have on contract drafting and interpretation
- Identify essential contract clauses, terms and conditions
- Investigate the impact of e-commerce on digital transactions and contract formation
- Discover how to work with model and template contracts
- Achieve the confidence and skills to properly review, understand and negotiate effective contracts