The environment around us changes – at times, very fast. Implementing any system that cannot evolve to reflect the forces acting on our organisation is a sheer route to reaching mediocrity sooner than we expected it. Even through the course of implementing a new design model.
The beauty of considering BPM methodologies and the supporting tools and technology environments currently available cannot be overstated. This advanced-level course covers the business perspective for BPM and attempts to align this with the technology perspective to offer a merger between the two key roles. During the course there will be interactive discussions about key factors to consider when setting up the governance structure, and its importance, for project success. A number of participative and interactive workshops shall also be undertaken by delegates to put them into a situation based on real life process transformation scenarios.
This course is intended as a follow-up to the essential-level counterpart module. The advanced course takes on the continuation of the topics introduced during the essential level.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is responsible for how an organisation gets things done will benefit from attending this course. Some job titles include:
- Business Process Analyst
- Business Process Engineer
- Business Process Designer
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Manager
- Business Process Consultant
- Business Process Owner
- Business Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Manager or Director of Business Performance Improvement
- Manager or Director of Business Process Innovation
- Process Owner
- Process Officer
- Quality Assurance Analyst and Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- Business Planner
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the latest business process management approaches and how these are relevant to the modern enterprise
- Appreciate the importance of evolutionary enterprise organisation and supporting management structures
- Review the importance of fact-based performance management through metrics applied within Business Process Management (BPM) tool environments
- Expose yourself to the next step beyond continuous improvement: sustainable process transformation
- Instill a supporting change management culture using BPM methodologies
- Familiarise yourself with the types and variety of evolving technology tools to manage your organisation's processes
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
Ing. Joseph Micallef
Joseph is an engineer by profession with nearing 30 years of experience in successfully leading and advising clients through strategic, operational excellence and transformation programmes. He has worked within a wide range of sectors such as: Government and Government Entities, various manufacturing segments, industrial/engineering and logistics/supply-chain operations, marine, aviation and project-based organisations, F&B and hospitality, real estate, education and NGO’s, utilities, healthcare, IT and financial services.
Joseph is also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and an IoT Leader with a strong background in consulting and advising clients. He also offers coaching and mentoring services designed to facilitate the establishment of effective, value-adding and quality-driven business processes and supporting structures within organisations.
A regular speaker and facilitator at several training seminars, workshops and conferences, he has trained hundreds of delegates at middle-management and senior management levels. Joseph is a member of several engineering institutions such as the Chamber of Engineers (Malta), The Institute of Engineering and Technology (UK), the European Federation of National Engineering Institutions (FEANI). He is a registered Chartered Engineer through the Engineering Council in the UK and has served as an active board member on the Malta Engineering Board between 2012 and 2016.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Advanced Business Process Analysis, Mapping & Modelling badge are able to instil a supporting change management culture using the latest Business Process Management (BPM) methodologies. They are able to review the importance of fact-based performance management through metrics applied with BPM tool environments.
Enterprise architecture, functional decompositions, IT alignment, BPM strategy map, process documentation, skills gap analysis, process waste minimisation
- Attend and participate in the 5 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa/CPD Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect