Aligned with the latest global standards in Business Analysis, this course introduces delegates to best practice in the industry. In this practical, interactive course, you will gain the fundamental knowledge of the Business Analysis lifecycle, activities, processes and the overall big picture of your role in helping your organisation/business unit achieve its strategic goals.
You will have the opportunity to look at your whole organisation and how you can apply Business Analysis to understand and prioritise business needs, identify various solution options, recommend and define solution scope, conduct requirements management within a project, and assure the achievement of your business objectives.
The content of this course is fully aligned with the latest versions of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)® and Project Management Institute (PMI)® standards and practice guides.
Who Should Attend
- Strategic Planners
- Product Owners
- Business and System Analysts
- Software Developers and Engineers
- IT teams and Team Leaders
- Project and Programme Managers
- Requirements Managers
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the role of a Business Analyst and the overall picture of the Business Analysis lifecycle
- Learn the fundamental skills/competencies required for a successful Business Analyst
- Understand the major functions of Business Analysis and work with stakeholders to define proper solution(s) for a need (problem/opportunity)
- Work efficiently with project teams in requirements management, implementation and testing
- Appreciate the differences between Business Analysis practice within traditional and Agile environments
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Informa Middle East is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an ATP, Informa Connect is approved by PMI to offer the PMP exam preparation course and issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for training courses in the field of project management.
The ATP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Hossam Eddeen Saleh
Hossam is a freelance consultant and
instructor for project management &
business analysis, and the founder of
Strategic Management Experts (SM-Experts),
Canada, a specialized firm in providing
corporate consulting services and training for corporates and
public. Hossam started his career as an architect by working on
different types of projects. Through his practical experience
years, Hossam built an intensive experience managing projects
and leading fast developing organizations.
Within these organizations (and many more), Hossam occupied
senior positions, including Design Manager, Project Manager,
Business Consultant and BoD Member; practicing management
on different levels from portfolio level to program, project and
Telephone: +971 4 407 2500
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered service and collective mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect