A ground-breaking new programme focused on unlocking and commercialising digital innovation
Whether you work in marketing, development, innovation, finance or sales – get the tools you need to transform your ideas into reality and trigger cultural change.
Supported by Google, designed around and created exclusively by the Innovation Academy. This fully immersive, best in-class innovation curriculum is facilitated by the best in-market practitioners.
- The first of its kind in the UAE
- Strong innovation curriculum
- Learning with impact: Exercises based on real case studies and culminating in a team pitch to a leading industry panel
- Deep dive sessions: With innovation experts who have pioneered and succeeded inside their companies
- Sustained engagement: With learning brought about by small group approach, while moving through the innovation process
Who Should Attend
This learning experience is for individuals with the drive and ambition to get their careers to the next level and help change how their organisation innovates.
- Challengers are looking for the tools to make viable creations that make commercial and strategic sense
- Disruptors are looking to learn about the latest technologies that can help make creations that harness market demand
- Innovators are looking for guidance, inspiration and the tools to turn vision into reality
Benefits of Attending
Benefits for you
- Learn how to practically apply innovation tools and methods that can be utilised in both B2B & B2C environments
- Feel confident in asking the right questions to support innovation, as well as conviction in choosing the right metrics for measuring your innovation practices
- Absorb fully the challenges of innovation by creating a working prototype with designers and your team
- Understand business model transformation and feel secure in how to build and pitch a business case for innovation
- Master the financial aspects of innovation by learning to build a business case and choose KPI’s designed to get you funding and make your innovation a success
- Network with like-minded people and learn best practice from their experience in other industries
- Walk away with an Innovation Handbook including tools, research and videos to help you bring everything back into your business
Benefits for your organisation
- Help encourage an innovative culture in the business and provide a memorable, unique and powerful learning experience to high potential employees
- Equip your innovation ambassadors with the latest tools, frameworks and industry best practice through working with peers from other industries
- Bring innovation capabilities into your organisation and help create a common language for sustainable creativity
- Benefit from immediate commercial impact, from quickly validating ideas and turning them into viable products and services
- A better understanding of the barriers preventing successful innovation, to ensure you can begin progressing your internal initiatives
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
Rody Vonk has been working as an entrepreneur for over fifteen years. He started his working life as a creative concept developer in advertising agencies. Over the years he moved over to developing marketing and communication concepts and strategies for various companies and projects. Currently Rody uses his creative background to develop disruptive ideas and strategies for organisations that get stuck in their daily routine or projects. The learnings from these assignments are welcome examples and sources of inspiration in his trainings, workshops and presentations on serious creativity and innovation.
In his programs and presentations Rody Vonk helps his audiences to develop the right mindset and skills needed for innovation. Using tools and techniques from design thinking and lean startup, he takes participants and audiences on an innovation detour. A critical look at what the real problem is that needs to be solved, ideation sessions that inspire people to come up with those extreme ideas as food for disruption and a human-centered approach to stay on track with reality are part of this journey.
Rody trained, inspired and coached a great variety of people, anywhere from board room members of national banks to university and high school students in startup bootcamps, innovation projects and trainings on solving (social) issues.
Some of the clients Rody has worked for are:
Furthermore Rody is affiliated with Speakers Academy, the biggest Dutch booking agency for speakers, coaches and trainers. He regularly publishes blogs and podcasts on innovation and creativity and is part of the Expert Podcast Network of the Dutch commercial radio station Business News Radio.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the 5-Day Innovation Mini MBA badge are able to apply business model transformation and feel secure in building and pitching a business case for innovation. They are able to choose KPI’s designed to get funding and make innovation a success as well as practically apply innovation tools and methods.
Ideation scaling, customer interviewing, business model transformation, measuring innovation, rapid prototyping, effective pitching, iteration, foundations in structuring an innovative organisation
- Attend and participate in the 5 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments for in-person learners. Delegates who attend all sessions and successfully complete the assessment, will receive a Informa Certificate of Completion. A hard copy will be provided to in-person learners and a soft-copy will be provided to virtual learners.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect