- 17 Nov 2019 Dubai
This course is targeted at senior audit and assurance professionals – and is centred around the key challenges faced by a modern internal audit function – and the desire to provide the best service possible.
A wide range of key topics will be discussed – and tips and proven techniques will be shared to enable the process to be challenged and the service optimised – so that senior management’s expectations are exceeded.
The event also represents an excellent opportunity to meet your peers from both your sector and others and develop new approaches to the difficult challenges facing Internal Audit today.
The workshop also includes opportunities to discuss issues of your choosing with fellow decision makers in the IA profession.
Who Should Attend
- Heads of Internal Audit (CAE)
- Audit Managers and those about to be appointed to that role
- Audit supervisors
- Managers of other assurance functions such as Compliance or Quality Assurance
Benefits of Attending
- Benchmark your Internal Audit function against global best practice
- Build a world-class audit team
- Deal with the challenges of consultancy and investigations
- Audit Corporate Governance with confidence
- Deliver effective stakeholder assurance
- Implement a continuous audit approach
Phil Griffiths is founder and CEO of Business Risk Management Ltd, a Chartered Accountant, and an Associate of the Institute of Internal Auditors. He has over 30 years’ experience in Internal Audit, Risk Management, Corporate Governance, and Fraud Prevention as practitioner, professional adviser, facilitator and trainer.
|With Residential Package**||US$ 4,995||US$ 5,495||US$ 5,995|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable
For London event, 20% UK VAT applicable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
**Residential Package = Training course + 6 nights at Radisson Blu Edwardian, Vanderbilt, London inclusive of breakfast. Limited number of rooms available on a first come, first served basis. Booking must be made before 9 June 2019. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.