Leadership Excellence for Internal Auditors – Internal Audit Leadership, is one of the set of three independent courses which cover the full range of skills required by Internal Auditors to deliver high-quality and effective assurance to modern organisations.
This programme will drive success by developing confidence and credibility in Internal Audit Leadership.
As Internal Audit Leadership is a key area of the Qualification in Internal Audit (QIAL) examination, this course is structured to help prepare those who wish to appear for the Qualification in Internal Audit Leadership (QIAL) examinations.
This interactive course will be delivered through a mix of theory and practical sessions and the
exercises and feedback will assist delegates in reinforcing their learning skills and confidence in answering case study questions in the QIAL exam.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Audit Executives
- Heads of Internal Audit
- Directors of Internal Audit, Senior Audit Managers, Senior Internal Auditors
- Internal Auditors
Benefits of Attending
- Develop and implement strategic, risk-based audit plans and quality assurance programs
- Demonstrate skills, competencies and abilities as an internal audit leader to maximise the value-add to your organisation
- Maximise your impact to ensure your team is resourced effectively to deliver the correct level of assurance to their senior stakeholders
- Manage your team with independence and objectivity of the Internal Audit function
- Develop and improve your ability to apply your learning to addressing practical case study situations to the benefit of your organisation’s performance
Gary Ingamells is a high quality
professional Internal Auditor and a
Chartered Member of the Institute
of Internal Auditors UK and Ireland,
and the founder of CCS Training and
Consultancy. Gary also holds a BA
in Business Studies, a Post
Graduate Certificate in Education
and the Certified Internal Auditor
(CIA) designation and is a PRINCE2
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will recieve a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, where applicable