Leadership Excellence for Internal Auditors, covers the full range of skills required by Internal Auditors to deliver highquality and effective assurance to modern organisations.
This course is designed for existing, new and aspiring internal audit leaders:
- New leaders will learn the key skills and competencies required to be successful
- Existing leaders will add credibility to their current leadership role
- Aspiring leaders will demonstrate that they have the key leadership competencies valued by executives and stakeholders in your organisation
This programme will help drive your success by developing your confidence and credibility in leadership of the internal audit function and across the wider organisation and will be of significant value to all current and aspiring internal audit leaders.
Who Should Attend
This course covers the full range of skills required by internal audit leaders to deliver high-quality and effective assurance in their organisations.
The benefits from this programme are transferable and all leaders will enhance their leadership skills, abilities and competencies to enable improved value-add to their organisations.
Chief Audit Executives, Heads of Internal Audit, Directors of Internal Audit, Senior Audit Managers, Senior Internal Auditors, Internal Auditors will highly benefit from this programme.
Benefits of Attending
- Demonstrate skills, competencies and abilities as an internal audit leader to maximise the value-add to your organisation
- Maximise your impact as an internal audit leader to ensure your team is resourced effectively and appropriately to deliver the correct level of assurance to their senior stakeholders
- Understand the role of the modern internal audit leader in adopting both assurance and consultancy services to improve organisational performance
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how governance, risk, control, strategy and ethical approaches in your organisation can provide the opportunity to improve your organisation’s bottom line
- Develop and improve your ability to apply your learning to addressing practical case study situations to the benefit of your organisation’s performance
Gary Ingamells is a professional Internal Auditor and a Chartered Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors UK and Ireland and the founder of CCS Training and Consultancy.
With over 17 years’ experience in delivering Internal Audit services to organisations, Gary also has over 12 years’ experience of delivering training and advice to Internal Audit professionals and trainees from across the globe.
Gary has a wide range of practical experience of working across disciplines as an Internal Audit practitioner, manager, facilitator and trainer. He has experience of leading teams of Internal Auditors in delivering value-adding assurance and consulting services over a wide range of challenging roles, including front-line operations, IT, Information Security and Professional Services.
Gary has represented Internal Audit at many audit committees, senior management forums and conferences and has a proven delivery record.
A high-quality Internal Audit and Advisory professional, Gary is an expert on the audit process and audit leadership - and how this can be utilised to deliver real value to all organisations and at all levels. A key strength is Gary’s ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and build credibility through engagement with senior customers and suppliers. He has comprehensive experience of leading teams, taking responsibility for the management and delivery of resources to support delivery of the business agenda.
Gary has considerable practical experience, working with public and private sector organisations to improve audit delivery and enhance the effectiveness of internal audit activity. Recent assignments include working with a range of organisations in the financial, retail and construction sectors where he has provided training for audit and operational staff and provided input to enhance project delivery.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Leadership Excellence for Internal Auditors badge are able to deliver the correct level of assurance to senior stakeholders while adopting both assurance and consultancy services to improve organisational performance. They are able to advance an organisation’s bottom line by improving governance, risk, control, strategy and ethical approaches.
Assurance mapping, recruiting and building teams, succession planning, managing auditors, assessing risk maturity, stakeholder identification, Audit leadership
- Attend and participate in the 5 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Attend In-Person or Remotely
Attend In-Person or Remotely
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable