This event is particularly targeted at internal auditors in organisations without a dedicated fraud team, as they have to take a much more significant role in the prevention, detection and investigation of fraud
Who Should Attend
- Internal auditors in organisations without a dedicated fraud team
- Auditors who need to learn about the most modern approaches to fraud prevention and investigation
- Newly appointed fraud specialists
- Members of fraud teams who need to learn more about targeting internal fraud
- Managers needing a broader understanding of how to prevent and detect fraud
Benefits of Attending
- Evaluate and challenge management’s fraud risks
- Think like a fraudster – The only way to spot frauds
- Apply successful techniques to help prevent fraud
- Promote an effective fraud-prevention process
- Adopt data mining as a fraud prevention and detection tool
- Apply an effective fraud investigation process
- Apply audit skills to fraud investigation
- Spot when someone is not telling you the truth
- Monitor the legal compliance with anti-fraud legislation
Phil Griffiths is founder and CEO of Business Risk Management Ltd, a Chartered Accountant and an Associate of the Institute of Internal Auditors. He has over 30 years’ experience in Internal Audit, Risk Management, Corporate Governance, and Fraud Prevention as practitioner, professional advisor, facilitator and trainer.
He has held top management positions with four international groups, in roles embracing Internal Audit, Risk Management, Finance, and Project Management. Phil is regarded as one of the world’s leading experts in Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management.
He has extensive experience of the Middle Eastern, European, Asian and African markets having trained professionals from over 1000 organisations in these regions during the past 17 years.
He has developed over 400 training courses on all aspects of Internal Audit, Risk Management, Corporate Governance and Fraud and delivered them across the globe. He is an accomplished author. His book ‘Risk Based Auditing’ is an international best seller and his latest book ‘Enterprise Risk Management – The Key to Business Success’ is receiving much acclaim.
Phil has published research into many aspects of Internal Audit and Risk Management best practice, including ‘The Need to Co-ordinate Assurance Providers’ and ‘The Expectations of Chief Executives towards Internal Audit and its future’.
He is recognised as an accomplished and charismatic facilitator, trainer and lecturer and is in continual demand to speak at the most prestigious events on Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Internal Audit and Fraud.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Fraud Prevention, Detection & Investigation are able to apply successful techniques to help prevent fraud and challenge management’s fraud risks. They are able to utilise data mining as a fraud prevention and detection too, apply audit skills and monitor the legal compliance with anti-fraud legislation.
Data mining, fraud investigation, fraud profiling, fraud risk interviews, business protection, identifying vulnerability, risk matrix, managing external coverage
- Attend and participate in the 5 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates
Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates
Mall of the Emirates Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barsha
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 341 0000
Fax: +971 4 341 2327
|HYFLEX COURSE FEE|
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable