- 19 Sep 2021 Dubai
The course will provide you with a practical understanding of how the components of a strategically-aligned governance framework can be integrated with valuecreation and preservation concepts from globally accepted frameworks. Based on the governance framework, this course will also guide you in understanding how governance operating models are developed to support your business management environment and teach you how to improve organisational performance through an understanding of key topics including:
- The fundamental concepts and guiding principles of strategic GRC frameworks
- Strategy mapping based on an integrated approach to risk and opportunity management, governance and compliance
- Assessing your business environment to understand key stakeholder needs and how these influence the GRC framework
- Reviewing the key components of a governance framework
- Linkages between strategic objectives; influencing factors, impacts and opportunities; and key governance structure requirements based on key organisational value drivers
- Considering the governance and reporting mechanism requirements based on key organisational value drivers
- Designing a governance operating model inclusive of its components and activities of sub-components based on key organisational value drivers
Who Should Attend
- Board and board sub-committee members
- Executive managers
- Human Resource executives
- Strategic planners
- Divisional managers
- Risk managers
- Compliance managers
- Senior managers involved in managing risks and driving business performance
Benefits of Attending
- Align your GRC structures based on an understanding of the key organisational value drivers and strategic risk
- Adopt a stakeholder inclusive approach in considering the organisation’s GRC requirements
- Integrate and strategically align GRC through adopting effective methods
- Create linkages between the organisation’s strategic objectives and its adopted GRC framework
- Develop governance operating models based on key organisational value drivers
Peter has been integrally involved with various projects undertaken by MFX for its international clients, including:
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Advanced Governance, Risk Management & Compliance badge are able to align GRC structures based on an understanding of key organisational value drivers and adopt a stakeholder inclusive approach in considering the organisation’s GRC requirements. They are able to utilise models that support improved business performance and business sustainability, as well as create linkages between the organisation’s strategic objectives and its adopted GRC framework.
Governance operating models, risk mitigation, compliance regulatory models, strategically align GRC, strategy mapping, stakeholder engagement, control matrix development, performance management
- Attend and participate in the 3 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable