These terms and conditions apply to delegate registrations for all conferences and public training courses (each an “Event”) organised by Informa Connect. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms Informa Connect will be unable to accept your registration.
- Your registration constitutes an offer to Informa Connect to attend an Event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by Informa Connect which will be confirmed in writing (including but not limited to email). A contract between Informa Connect and you will only be formed when this confirmation is sent to you (whether or not it is received) provided that if confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, it will be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. Informa Connect reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
- Payment for the Event must be received in full by Informa Connect in accordance with Informa Connect’s payment terms from time to time in force but in any event not later than 48 hours before the Event. If payment in full is not received before the Event, Informa Connect reserves the right at its sole discretion and without liability either to require payment as a condition of entry to the Event or to refuse entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of the fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Event is refused under this condition 2.
- Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified. If the number of delegates attending the Event is less than the number specified in the group booking (either as a result of cancellations prior to the Event or as a result of delegates failing to attend the Event), Informa Connect reserves the right to revise the fees in line with the number of delegates actually attending the Event in accordance with Informa Connect’s published prices then in force and require payment of such fees in accordance with the terms of condition 2.
- Prices for each Event are correct at the time of publication. Informa Connect reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by Informa Connect.
- Cancellation Policy
a. You will receive a refund of your fees paid to us (if any): If you cancel your registration 57 days or more before the In-Person event (Course/Conference), subject to an administration charge equivalent to 10% of the total amount of your fees (plus VAT where applicable). The Company regrets that the full amount of your fee remains payable if your cancellation is 56 days or less before the event or if you fail to attend the event. If a cancellation changes the entitlement to a multi-registration discount, the lowest value registration will be cancelled first. No cancellations are accepted once any part of a single or multi registration party has accessed the pre-event or partnering facilities if applicable. All cancellations must be sent by email to [email protected] marked for the attention of Customer Services Cancellation and must be received by us. You acknowledge that the refund of your fees is your sole remedy in respect of any cancellation of your registration by you and all other liability is expressly excluded.
b. For Online Events, LIVE Online Courses, Online Programmes and Connect Casts: If you are unable to attend and cancel 5 days prior to the course start date, a replacement delegate will be welcomed in your place, or a 20% charge will be applied in case the participant is a no-show. Cancellation within 5 days of the course start date or if you fail to attend the event will be 100% payable. All cancellations must be sent by email to [email protected] marked for the attention of Customer Services Cancellation.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Informa Connect reserves the right to cancel the course, change the programme, alter the venue, speaker or topics.
- Substitutions are welcome at any time but in all other respects delegate registrations are issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
- You may transfer your registration for a training course to an alternative course provided that the alternative course takes place within 3 months of the date of the original course. Transfers are subject to availability and to the payment of any additional fees due in respect of the alternative course. You will not be entitled to any refund when you transfer to an alternative course. You may only transfer between courses once. We regret that we cannot accept cancellations once you have transferred to an alternative course and any fees will be remain payable in full. We regret that we cannot accept the transfer of registrations between conferences.
- Informa Connect reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
- Informa Connect reserves the right to postpone or cancel an Event at any time for any reason whether due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for the postponed Event if you wish to attend. Where Informa Connect postpones or cancels an Event (and you no longer wish to attend the Event where it has been postponed), you will entitled to receive either a credit note or a refund in respect of the full registration fees at your discretion. You acknowledge that the credit note or refund of registration fees (or the continued validity of your registration if you choose to attend a postponed Event) is your sole remedy in the event of postponement or cancellation by Informa Connect and all other liability is expressly excluded.
- Informa Connect reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Informa Connect represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Informa Connect or the venue owners at the Event.
- Delegates requiring visas should contact the hotel they wish to stay at directly, as soon as possible. Visas for non-GCC nationals may take several weeks to process.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Event as a delegate and you consent to the use by Informa Connect of any such recording or photography any where in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- Informa Connect excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. Informa Connect accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. If Informa Connect is liable to you for any reason, Informa Connect’s total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of the registration fees paid by you to Informa Connect. The limitations and exclusions in this condition 13 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Informa Connect reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and such federal laws of the UAE applicable in the Emirate of Dubai and disputes under or in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai.