- 28 Aug 2022 Online
Duration: 4-week online course | 2 hours per week
This course will teach you all the available techniques and how to practically apply them through the use of Excel. An extensive use of step-by-step modelling from templates will be adopted to illustrate the principles covered. Delegates will get practical tips on layout and style in building and analysing user-friendly models and analysing how to incorporate risks, as well as compare Excel with software alternatives.
Who Should Attend
- Bankers and financiers involved in real estate
- Real estate Analysts
- Commercial bankers
- Chartered Surveyors
- Finance directors and managers
- Real estate managers
- Public sector property project managers
- Property Managers
- Directors and business development executives from corporates, equity sponsors and consultancies
Benefits of Attending
- Be able to evaluate and audit real estate financial models
- Acquire the skills required to design and build real estate models using best practice
- Retain a property development and a property investment model for future use
- Know how to integrate risk management into a real estate financial model
Dr. Julian Spencer Roche
From an old real estate family in the UK, Dr. Julian Roche worked as an economist for DCI McGraw-Hill and as a partner in a real estate development company with US investments before launching his own real estate consultancy specialising in global data provision. Later he spent five years as a senior consultant to a venture capital company in the UK, where he advised on corporate structure, flotations, trade sales and business valuations. He has also published several books on real estate derivatives and business valuations, and has presented real estate courses internationally for over 10 years.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect