- 14 May 2023 Online
- 01 Oct 2023 Online
The S&P 500 shows how intangible assets, such as brand, play an increasingly important part in driving company growth and value. Informed executives – who understand marketing effectiveness – know how to leverage their brands as a platform to drive growth. This point has not been lost on senior marketers, who ranked brand strategy as their number one priority during 2020. But knowing how to start and structure brand-driven growth initiatives is a challenge many marketers face.
Most marketing executives will go for quantity over quality in a bid to drive growth. This results in disjointed product portfolios and experiences that feel “off brand”. If not properly understood, brand-driven growth can actually do more damage than good.
Delivering Brand-Driven Growth solves that problem by breaking down the process of understanding and articulating a brand-driven growth plan into a series of eight applied online sessions. After completing the course you’ll know how to use the Brand-Driven Growth Blueprint to create a practical plan that will help you to get brand-driven growth right.
Who Should Attend
You should attend this training if you are responsible for brand, marketing, brand experience, customer experience, strategy, sales, business development, corporate communications and hold one of the following positions:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Marketing Director
- Head of Department
- Senior Management
- Senior Executive
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President
Benefits of Attending
- Apply a suite of practical branding tools and templates to your organisation
- Learn from best practice case studies
- Nurture a consistent brand, product, experiences and strategy mindset
- Connect brand-driven thinking with your organisation’s overarching strategy
- Lead brand-driven growth with greater confidence and conviction Measure brand growth effectively
- Apply the Brand-Driven Growth Blueprint so you can structure and scale brand growth
- Receive practical advice – based on Dr. Coleman’s 25+ years global experience – on how you can drive growth through brands through the online forum and at the mid-course workshop
Dr. Darren Coleman
Darren has over 20 years’ brand marketing experience spanning Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Japan. He specialises in helping brands retain relevance through the brand experiences they build.
Johnson & Johnson, BUPA, Dubai Properties, Maybank, Orange, and PepsiCo are among the brands he has helped. Darren holds an MA in marketing and a PhD in B2B services brand marketing. He recently authored Building Brand Experiences: A Practical Guide to Retaining Brand Relevance, published by Kogan Page for global distribution and his book will be translated into Korean and Mandarin in 2020. Outside of work, Darren enjoys spending time with his wife and family, playing tennis, motor-boating, socialising, scuba diving, snoozing in his Mexican hammock, yoga and watching Birmingham City Football Club. Granted, some are more enjoyable than others.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO FAST FORUMS
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect