- 13 Aug 2023 Online
We will challenge the preconceived ideas about what it means to be part of a virtual team, and support you to be a dynamic team contributor no matter where you work. In this course you can expect to be both energized and uncomfortable – like in most experiences that result in positive growth and change! By the end of the course participants will able to:
- Apply communication principles and techniques for in-person and virtual teams
- Use a science based approach to create impactful presentations
- Refine your communication style to better persuade and influence others
- Run more effective and impactful meetings
- Incorporate strategies to have positive difficult conversations and make people feel valued and listened to
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who uses video conferencing tools for meetings, sales pitches and presentations
- Sales executives and managers
- Business Development professionals
- Marketing executives
Anyone looking for professional and/or leadership development. This class mainly uses examples from the professional, business environment. If you are looking to advance at your current organization or to enhancing your personal value for potential employers this course is for you.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the difference the new competencies needed in today’s new age
- Plan and prepare powerful online and face-to-face presentations
- Practice your elevator pitch in front on a live/virtual audience
- Receive peer and trainer feedback to improve your presentation skills
Marco began his corporate career as Project Manager for the Italian subsidiary of an American international corporation in the medical industry. He then served as a Director for a European industrial group in Italy and USA from 2003 to 2008.
In 2009, Marco left the corporate world and started his own advisory practice to focus on project management and strategic consulting. He is currently an independent advisor with focus on feasibility studies, business plans and the integration of business and technology. Since 2017, he had also been a senior advisor at Seles Italy, a strategic consulting firm and an affiliated consultant for BEAT Consulting in Malta, a specialised firm in corporate and project management consulting.
Marco is a well-travelled professional, having held positions of leadership and business management in Italy, USA, and Ghana as a resident expatriate. Marco has also been involved in project management and procurement consulting in Malta, Bulgaria, Denmark, the Netherlands, Nigeria, South America, the Middle East and Papua New Guinea with clients in construction, oil and gas, automotive, logistics, healthcare and technology. His approach to training is very practical and he strives to engage his learners in a positive and enabling environment which supports learning and knowledge-sharing.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO FAST FORUMS
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect