- 16 Jan 2022 Online
Duration: 2-week online course | 2 hours per week
Machine Learning (ML) will be an extension of human brain as Cars are an extension of human legs. And you would want to be rightly equipped and prepared for that reality when it comes.
The global machine learning market is expected to grow from USD 1.41 Billion in 2017 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1%. - MarketsandMarkets
The above statistics demonstrate that data generation and the storage boom have generated a plethora of opportunities. However, with all the hype around machine learning, there is equal level of confusion too, with so many buzzwords around.
This self-paced learning programme is intended to simplify the ML concept and lay a solid foundation to your machine learning toolkit. In this program, we will demystify the technical jargon and enable business leaders and executives to develop the right perspective about Machine Learning.
Who Should Attend
An ideal participant will have any or all of the following attributes:
- Work with data on a day-to-day basis
- Experience in business decision-making in an IT or technical environment
- Required to interact with technical data teams within the organisation
- Lead, or are a part of, technical project management teams within the organisation
Benefits of Attending
- Formulate machine learning (ML) solutions to real-world problems
- Identify whether the data you have is sufficient for ML
- Conduct Artificial Intelligence (AI) responsibly and avoid reinforcing existing bias
- Demonstrate the practical capabilities of ML
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Machine Learning for Business Leaders badge will be able to identify whether the data sample is sufficient for Machine Learning (ML), understand the various ML phases including model training, evaluation, and deployment, and demonstrate the practical capabilities of ML. Earners will be able to apply the acquired learning to conduct Machine Learning in a responsible and ethical manner avoiding bias.
Formulate machine learning (ML) solutions, Conduct Artificial Intelligence (AI) responsibly, avoid reinforcing existing bias, Validate data sufficiency for ML scenarios, successfully demonstrate practical ML capabilities
- Successful completion of all modules of the 2-week online course
- Pass all module online assessments with a score of at least 70%
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable