MFX Options and Solutions (Pty) Ltd
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- 23 Jan 2022 Online
- 28 Aug 2022 Online
Duration: 4-week online course | 2 hours per week
The Governance, Risk Management and Compliance asynchronous course will provide participants with an understanding of the fundamental principles applicable to globally accepted GRC frameworks and how these principles can be applied to drive higher levels of business performance and improved short-, medium- and long-term business sustainability
The course guides participants in understanding how GRC aspects can be incorporated into the business management environment to improve organisational performance through an understanding of key topics including
- The fundamental concepts, guiding principles and content elements of GRC frameworks
- Key aspects in implementing an integrated GRC framework
- The roles of the board, executive management, and business unit managers in governing and managing risks and opportunities
- Criteria used in assessing risk to create organisational value
- Corporate governance and good corporate citizenship
- The principles of good governance frameworks and operating models. throughout the course
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for professionals in corporate governance, risk management, audit and compliance and is also suitable for business executives, and members of boards.
The course will also benefit Enterprise Risk Managers, PMO Managers, Risk and Quality Control Managers, Senior Audit Managers, Risk Officers, Product Control Managers, Compliance Managers, Value Managers, Business Strategy Managers, and managers addressing the complex external and internal influences of businesses that need to ensure a balance between governance, risk management and compliance.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the fundamental principles of a strategically aligned governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) framework
- Acquire the knowledge to promote the linking of performance management to the GRC framework and organisational strategy
- Adopt effective models to ensure a methodical approach toward an effective GRC implementation
- Improve risk management efforts by implementing systems and structures that follow fundamental framework principles
- Formulate meaningful governance frameworks and operating models that are supported by appropriate involvement at the board level
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
Peter is a professional business consultant and skills management trainer with over twenty years of experience in training facilitation. He has successfully facilitated various courses in the MENA region for over fifteen years.
Following his graduation Peter started his career in a corporate financial services environment where he established and established successful departments focused on operational and executive management and board liaison over a period of almost twenty years.
He is currently an Executive Director of MFX Options and Solutions (Pty) Ltd, a South African based consulting practice established in 2004 and specialising in providing business management and strategic and operational management consulting services to globally based clients. This client base has included UAE, KSA and Oman-based organisations in the infrastructural development, construction, property management and retail industries.
Projects undertaken by MFX for its international clients have included the evaluation of GRC frameworks to facilitate improved integration and business efficiencies.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable