6 sessions, 12 hours in total (all starting at 7:00 am EST/4:00 pm Dubai)
This program supplies participants with an ATD exclusive model for creating leadership development programs. Most importantly, the ATD leadership development model includes a process to demonstrate the business value of the leadership development programs. Using data from their organizations, participants can immediately apply what they are learning to their own organizational leadership development initiatives.
Who Should Attend
Participants should already have experience in designing learning and have a business need to understand the best practices in developing effective leadership programs. This is not a leadership course but a program that introduces participants to all the necessary components of great leadership development programs.
Benefits of Attending
- Use the ATD leadership development model to create a leadership development program
- Select and implement appropriate learning methods
- List content and competencies that must be included in a leadership development program
- List observable behaviours that display a leader’s ability to demonstrate the competencies
- Discuss a hierarchy of competencies and content for entry, mid-level, and executives
- Utilize process planning checklists and other job aids to create a leadership development program
- Measure and link the value of a leadership development program to an organization’s bottom line
- Discern the advantages, disadvantages, and appropriate use of off-the-shelf leadership development programs
- Implement questionnaires, assessment methods, and self-evaluation tools presented in the leadership development program
- Incorporate best practices in leadership needs assessments, implementation, and when identifying high potential candidates for leadership programs
The Association for Talent Development (ATD)
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), formerly known as ASTD, is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. For 70 years ATD Education’s mission has been to empower learning and development professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful and remain competitive. We offer cutting-edge training and professional development programs to bring you the latest research in the field, best practice, expert-vetted content, and tools you can immediately use on the job. Each learning experience prepares you to maximize the efficiency of your systems and processes, while supporting and developing your people.
ATD Education offerings are shaped by extensive research, input from expert practitioners, emerging trends in the field, and member and customer feedback. The ATD Competency Model — which defines the knowledge and skills learning professionals need to have — forms the foundation for our content. Education offerings are aligned to the Model, providing you with a comprehensive learning path.
ATD understands, develops, and delivers the most practical and application-oriented training and professional development opportunities. Every offering is designed and developed by teams of practitioners, subject matter experts, instructional designers, and ATD staff to ensure the perfect balance of theory, structure, engagement, practice, and application. This approach means learning professionals can be confident that they are building a strong foundation, while at the same time staying on top of important trends in the field. And our programs are not only practical in the classroom — ATD’s participant guides are packed full of tools, templates, checklists, and forms that are available electronically and can be applied immediately on the job.
|Date||Price||ATD Member Price*|
|6 sessions, 12 hours in total
(all starting at 7:00 am EST/4:00 pm Dubai)
Are you an ATD Member?: If so, you are eligible for a discounted course fee* ofUS$ 1,220when you book and pay by 5 weeks prior to the course date..
*Terms & Conditions to avail of the ATD Member Price: Please quote your Membership Number and Full Name (as mentioned on your ATD Membership) at time of registration. Course fee must be paid latest 5 weeks prior to course date. This offer is only valid for the ATD Members and cannot be passed on to a colleague/relative. ATD Members can click here to register for this course.