The Institute's Nine Steps to Success™ a framework is the basis of our Balanced Scorecard Training in Dubai, where the emphasis is on shared participant experiences, lessons learned, and best practice. Small-group exercises are used for each step in the framework to reinforce the lectures. You are encouraged to bring your organization's strategic planning material to share with the class and receive instructor feedback offline as time permits.
Topics covered by our Balanced Scorecard Certification in Dubai course include:
- Basic concepts of the Balanced Scorecard and how it can be used to improve your organization's performance
- How the Balanced Scorecard applies to different types of organizations
- How to build and implement a Balanced Scorecard using the Institute's award-winning nine-step methodology
- How to develop meaningful performance measures and targets
- How a scorecard system can drive your performance-informed budget and accountability
- How to get performance information throughout the organization to better informed decision making through scorecard automation
- How to cascade the scorecard to all levels of an organization
- How to design and implement a scorecard where other frameworks have already been introduced
- How to revise poorly designed scorecard elements
- How to overcome obstacles and real world challenges
- How to evaluate planning documents and processes
Who Should Attend
This Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification Boot Camp training course is recommended for executives, managers, planners and analysts who are part of a Balanced Scorecard development team, and are seeking the best practical ideas for improving organizational performance.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the key concepts of the Balanced Scorecard, and why it is gaining so much attention in corporate, non profit, and governmental organizations
- Learn a systematic, nine-step methodology for building and implementing the Balanced Scorecard, based on the performance management theory developed at Harvard University and the Institute’s international Balanced Scorecard consulting experience
- Receive a Performance Scorecard Toolkit™ with worksheets for each step of the methodology, and a CD with course and reference material
The Balanced Scorecard Institute (BSI)
The Balanced Scorecard Institute provides training, certification and consulting services to commercial, government, and non-profit organizations worldwide. The Institute applies best practices gained from hundreds of consulting assignments and 5,000 trainees in Balanced Scorecard, strategic performance management and measurement, strategic planning, and change management to help executives, managers and analysts transform their organizations into “performance excellence” organizations.
The Institute also provides, through the balancedscorecard.org website, extensive resources, including case studies, white papers, articles, and other information based on lessons learned from extensive experience in building strategic management and performance measurement systems using our award-winning Nine Steps to SuccessTM Balanced Scorecard methodology.
Alan Fell is an internationally recognized and respected consultant and trainer in Strategy Management and Financial Management. Over a long career he has undertaken a number of executive level roles within a major UK bank, applying in practice the concept of Finance as a Business Partner.
Over the last 20 years he has consulted and trained organisations in a range of related subjects – including strategy execution, balanced scorecards, aligning strategy & finance, cost management and he brings a wealth of real-life practical experience to the course subject.
Alan’s international experiences are global, but with special emphasis on the GCC where he is well-known for delivering literally hundreds of training events and consulting assignments. He brings a strong disciplined and logical approach to his courses.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable