Timings: 10:30 to 16:00 GST
Duration: Three sessions of 90 minutes each with two 30-minute breaks
In all countries, real estate accounts for a vast proportion of non-petroleum economic activity and constitutes approximately one-third of all capital assets. It is a business opportunity you cannot ignore. Our line of real estate investing courses can help you take advantage of this industry.
An understanding of how real estate properties are conceptualised, designed, built, managed and marketed is essential to making intelligent decisions to finance, manage, sell or buy real estate assets. And in the Gulf region, the thriving property market provides considerable opportunities for real estate development and investment – but only for those who are well-informed and make smart business decisions. Informa’s real estate development courses can help you achieve these and more.
Our property management training course will address all the actual elements of real estate development, from research and planning through to development and marketing. It contains numerous case studies from the Gulf and worldwide to focus on all the key issues real estate stakeholders need to know.
Who Should Attend
This real estate management course is designed for all property professionals who participate in the development process and those who finance, manage, buy or sell real estate, including:
- Urban Planners
- Real Estate Managers
- Real Estate Analysts and Investors
- Real Estate Planners and Developers
- Property Owners and Managers
- Government Officials and Regulators
- Mortgage Brokers, Bankers and Lenders
- Investment Bankers/Managers, Venture Capitalists, and Private Equity Specialists
- Finance Managers and Analysts
Delegates are expected to possess basic understanding of principles of real estate development and investment.
Benefits of Attending
- Achieve a thorough understanding of the entire real estate development and investment processes, as well as the roles of project stakeholders
- Appreciate the scope of marketing and sales for real estate development and investment
- Gain extensive knowledge of the commercial and legal issues and opportunities for the property industry
- Develop the ability to identify and negotiate important aspects of real estate contracts
- Learn how to assess the full range of risks in any real estate proposition for successful portfolio management
Dr. Julian Spencer Roche
From an old real estate family in the UK, Dr. Julian Roche worked as an economist for DRI McGraw-Hill and as a partner in a real estate development company with US investments before launching his own real estate consultancy specialising in global data provision. Later he spent five years as a senior consultant to a venture capital company in the UK, where he advised on corporate structure, flotations, trade sales and business valuations. He has also published several books on real estate derivatives and business valuations, and has presented real estate courses internationally for over 10 years.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable