The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® 6th edition identifies 10 areas of knowledge in which all project managers must be competent. This course covers all 10 areas and will also act as basic preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam.
Who Should Attend
Experienced project managers/project management team members who have been identified by the organisation for progression to project management positions and have the aptitude for it.
Benefits of Attending
- Review the essential project management skills and techniques required for successful projects and discover how they relate to PMP® certification
- Gain an in-depth understanding of each component of the PMP® certification examination and significantly improve your chances of passing the grueling PMP® exam on your first attempt
- Develop complete familiarity with the structure of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), its process groups, processes and knowledge areas, and how they all interconnect, as well as what is most important so that you can plan your study time to make the most of it
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Informa Middle East is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an ATP, Informa Connect is approved by PMI to offer the PMP exam preparation course and issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for training courses in the field of project management.
The ATP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Zyad Alhasan is a senior professional with over 12 years solid experience in managing large-scale projects and programs in diversified fields including transformation projects design and execution; product and services launches, quality and business processes management, and Project management.
Mr. Alhasan has achieved his bachelor degree in Computer System Engineering with minor in Business Administration from Birzeit University in 2008.
In 2011, Mr. Alhasan graduated with a high diploma in Management of Technology & Innovation from the European Tempus Program.
Mr. Alhasan has achieved tremendous certificates in project management from international institutes:
Outstanding communication talents with proven ability to build and lead highly efficient teams, to train technical and non-technical personnel; able to convey complex concepts in understandable terms.
During his journey as a regional trainer, Mr. Alhasan has delivered many training courses in Project Management, Agile Management, Practical Project Management using MS Project and Primavera in KSA, UAE, Turkey, Lebanon, and Palestine.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO FAST FORUMS
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect