- 27 Sep 2021 Online
Social Media is more than a decade old now and yet many businesses are still procrastinating about whether to get involved. That means many are 10 years behind the curve.
This course is designed to bring you up to date with what's happening in the world of social media, to get you up to speed with the tools and platforms available and allow you to communicate effectively with your target audience, on the channel of their choice in their favourite form of media.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at those who classify themselves as intermediate to advanced social media managers/users in the professional sense. We won't be going through how to setup any of these accounts. It is therefore assumed that delegates attending the course are looking to build upon an existing knowledge of their knowledge of Social Media Marketing.
This course is suitable for:
- Marketing Managers
- Communications Specialists
- PR Executives, Managers and Consultants
- Anyone interested in learning how to make sure social media works for their organisation rather than it being a drain on resources
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how important the social media landscape is to your organisation now and in the future – the difference between ROI and COI
- Establish your content creation strategy to ensure social media is driving the business in a unified direction with holistic marketing activity
- Identify your customer personas and which platform they want to hear from you on
- Explore the idea that social media is no longer a free advertising platform – at least not to begin with – A deep dive into social media advertising
- Evaluate tools and technology to successfully manage and optimise your social media marketing process
Telephone: +971 4 407 2500
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable