Timings: 09:30 to 15:00 GST
Duration: Three sessions of 90 minutes each with two 30-minute breaks
Business are now exploring new trends and techniques for digital marketing and sales when offering new services and when competing for local and global market share. Hence, Digital Marketing and Digital Sales are no more an option but are a mandatory necessity for businesses today. This requirement calls for an online set-up across all digital channels to allow your audience, your leads and your clients to locate your business’ services and reach you in real-time.
This course is designed to deliver for all businesses, whether B2B or B2C, and for any type of product or service. The beauty of digital sales and marketing is the power to accurately reach specific audiences with low budgets and track online users’ behaviour, likes, dislikes and areas of disengagement or disinterest.
This course is designed for all businesses, whether B2B or B2C, and for any type of product or service. The beauty of digital sales and marketing is the power to accurately reach specific audiences with low budgets and can track online users’ behaviour, likes, dislikes and areas of disengagement or disinterest.
This course will cover the following:
- Designing digital marketing campaigns to build awareness, consideration and increase conversion using social media channels and Google Ads
- Designing digital sales campaigns starting from lead generation, nurturing and then conversion to clients
- Designing retargeting ads for cross-selling and remarketing Ads for reaching users with offers/sales
- Using email marketing for direct sales and marketing, or for reaching users on other online channels as per their behaviour and acquisition
- Applying best practice on Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Who Should Attend
Digital Marketing Managers, Digital Sales Managers, Social Media Account Managers, Brand Managers, Sales and Promotion Officers and Managers, Digital Chief Officers, Business Webmasters, Public Relation Managers, Content Designers and eCommerce Marketing Managers/Directors.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to design digital marketing strategy applying Inbound Marketing Mythology
- Design Digital Marketing Advertisement using Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube Ads
- Design Digital Sales advertisements to generate leads and follow with them to close and win
- Integrate Digital Marketing Tools with Digital Sales Tools
- Monitor your digital activities, ensure integration, tune campaigns and set budgets
He is a Certified Digital Marketing Professional (Digital Marketing Institute – DMI), Certified Digital Transformation Strategist – Emeritus MIT, Certified Brand Manager from AIPMM (USA) and Digital Customer Care Consultant to large corporations in MENA.
With over 15 years of practical experience, Ameed has assisted in digitalizing companies with online advertising, traditional and digital marketing using all social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn). His clients include local and international private companies.
As a consultant, Ameed has helped international firms to design online strategic plans, digital customer care units, and their integration with digital marketing and digital sales departments to enhance the conversion of online clients through social media channels. Ameed also has extensive experience in website development and design.
Ameed is a professional, bilingual trainer in the Middle East, whose training experience covers a wide range of topics across all areas of Social Media Management and Digital Marketing.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable