Timings: 10:30 to 16:00 GST
Duration: Three sessions of 90 minutes each with two 30-minute breaks
We will challenge the preconceived ideas about what it means to be part of a virtual team, and support you to be a dynamic team contributor no matter where you work. In this course you can expect to be both energized and uncomfortable – like in most experiences that result in positive growth and change! By the end of the course participants will able to:
- Apply communication principles and techniques for in-person and virtual teams
- Use a science based approach to create impactful presentations
- Refine your communication style to better persuade and influence others
- Run more effective and impactful meetings
- Incorporate strategies to have positive difficult conversations and make people feel valued and listened to
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who uses video conferencing tools for meetings, sales pitches and presentations
- Sales executives and managers
- Business Development professionals
- Marketing executives
Anyone looking for professional and/or leadership development. This class mainly uses examples from the professional, business environment. If you are looking to advance at your current organization or to enhancing your personal value for potential employers this course is for you.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the difference the new competencies needed in today’s new age
- Plan and prepare powerful online and face-to-face presentations
- Practice your elevator pitch in front on a live/virtual audience
- Receive peer and trainer feedback to improve your presentation skills
Hayssam Al Amine
Hayssam helps organizations in creating winning cultures and service excellence mind-sets that develop customer advocacy. CEO & founder of the RPM Group, he specializes in Organizational Transformation Programs through a passionate and highly motivational approach that inspires employees and top management to discover their hidden talents and untapped potential.
A charismatic and popular speaker and Executive Coach to many top CEO’s and Executives, he conducts workshops throughout the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and USA on subjects, such as, Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Conflict resolution, The Art of Influence and Persuasion and his signature customer engagement workshop based on his popular book, ACE Your Service- Achieving Customer Engagement.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable