Channels with their consumer and shopper profiles, each play differing roles in the overall development of the categories in which any retail-orientated organisation operates. Recognising and exploiting these differences can assist organisations to push forward their own overall objectives for category and brand development. Every organisation therefore requires a clear strategy for developing and aligning channel marketing objectives of its respective category and brands within each of the channels that it operates in.
Who Should Attend
Although predominantly focused and orientated towards the FMCG trade, the programme would be applicable to operational personnel within other industries that trade across different retail channels. i.e. telco, electronic accessories, small electrical appliance and white goods suppliers etc.
Benefits of Attending
- Drive organisational growth through effective Channel Management, together with the key drivers
- Apply the Channel Definition Process, based on the 'Consumer Activity Clustering' model
- Develop channel-specific promotional strategies and evaluate them
- Work with the 14-step Channel Planning Process tool
- Establish channel-specific action plans
- Learn how to use the Channel Management toolkits provided to you during this training
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable