- 07 Jul 2021 Online
The Certificate in Sales Management is a highly practical and interactive programme consisting of two days of intensive learning which builds on participants’ existing experience.
The workshop provides participants with a set of practical skills and tools to help them become highly eﬀective Sales Managers, and deliver increased revenue for their organisation, to create superior value for their clients.
Who Should Attend
- Sales Managers/Directors/Team Leaders
- Marketing Managers/Directors
- Key Account Managers
- Sales Negotiators
- Business Development Managers
- Sales/Marketing Consultants
- Channel Managers
- Telesales Managers/Supervisors
Benefits of Attending
- Effectively lead a team of sales people
- Create and develop challenging and achievable sales goals and monitor progress towards their attainment
- Develop the performance of sales people
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Develop an eﬀective sales strategy
David is a highly experienced leadership and sales force performance development and culture change consultant. He has worked with some of the world’s most well-known companies to support the development of their key account strategies and the capacity of their senior sales executives to deliver on those plans. He has worked with senior executives to redefine and refocus their vision, strategy and teams and has implemented programmes to address systemic and cultural issues within their organisations. He also specialises in communications skills including presentations, meetings and understanding others.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable