- 04 Aug 2021 Online
The security and profitability of your business will depend on
long-term relationships reinforced by customer confidence in the
ability of managers and leaders in the supply chain. This requires
flexibility, focus, empathy, encouragement and a well-balanced
attitude. It also requires good business awareness, creative
thinking styles, problem solving skills, emotional intelligence and
cultural understanding to guide both yourself and others towards
This master class is for technical professionals who want to enhance their market awareness, their personal focus, and gain the necessary skills to achieve recognition and then transition towards high performance management and leadership levels in their business area.
In aspiring to advance their personal development in strategy, leadership, management skills, organisation and business focus, they will find the key to their success.
Each participant will have a chance to ask the key questions that relate to their own personal journey from technical professional to manager and leader in their own organisations and share any issues – one-to-one or in group format.
To aid this process, we have included the unique Leadership Charter© to enable participants to assess their individual skills to achieve that next management role in their own organisation.
Who Should Attend
Attendees may include:
- Technical personnel (such as Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics professionals)
- IT professionals
- Construction personnel (including Mechanical, Electrical, and Maintenance professionals, as well as Architects)
- Health and Safety professionals
- Logistics and Operations professionals
- Quality Technicians and Inspectors
- Risk professionals
- Finance professionals
- Professionals working in Utilities, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, and Energy sectors
Benefits of Attending
- Focus on inspirational leadership, people management, and human resource development
- Master effective assertiveness, delegation, and negotiation skills
- Develop analytical thinking and strategy implementation techniques
- Gain enthusiasm, a positive mindset, and emotional strength to strive for that next role as a Manager
- Grasp planning tools, and balance strategy and tactics
- Learn how to manage relationships and resolve conflict
- Understand and use the Leadership Charter©
A Senior Associate with Informa, John has achieved a reputation for developing high levels of business competence and organisational skill for major companies such as: Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Siemens, Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), Etisalat, Carrefour, The National Human Resource Development and Employment Authority (TANMIA), Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), Union National Bank (UNB), and Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD).
His initial professional job was as a Mechanical Engineer, before he then transitioned to marketing. His experience in the Middle East began in 1991 as a Director for a major multinational industrial company. It expanded into management development in the mid-nineties when he implemented comprehensive relationship management programmes for the banks ADCB and UNB, and management and leadership programmes for Etisalat and Siemens in the telecommunication industry. He has worked with Informa since 2002, developing and implementing focussed competency programmes to enhance management skills on both public programmes and customised in-house courses to meet clients’ specific needs.
In addition, he has successfully expanded manager insight and performance for Mobily, Samba, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), ADNOC Gas Processing (GASCO), EQUATE, and Mastercard to name a few. With a passion for helping young managers and leaders in the GCC, a deep understanding of people skills in a business environment, and over 15 years’ experience of working with companies in the Middle East, this cutting-edge programme will explore each individual’s needs and company benefits to be gained.
Telephone: +971 4 407 2500
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable