Corporate Innovation Consultant
- 07 Sep 2021 Online
Market changes demand that companies transform, adapt faster and become more agile – this can be realised and sustained by being innovative. Companies now realise that they will need an overhaul of their company’s culture: a culture where employees are more creative, more engaged, and where collaboration and co-creation with partners and clients is the norm rather than the exception.
To drive that change it is essential to take a systematic approach to innovation where internal and external innovation initiatives are balanced and teams and change agents are empowered with methods and tools to facilitate the innovation process.
The Innovation Management Programme: Effective Strategy & Implementation course is all about that: the programme will equip you with the skills to set up a strategy that leverages systematic innovation approaches while developing internal capabilities and competencies to drive and support your organisation’s innovation process.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for business professionals who are interested to learn how to successfully implement innovation programmes and create a strong network of internal innovation management capabilities. It is meant for Strategy Leaders, HR Managers, Marketing Managers, Digital Transformation Managers, Innovation Managers and Business Managers.
Benefits of Attending
- Develop innovation capabilities and learn how to transfer them into your corporate culture to affect the broader organisation
- Learn how to manage the innovation process and monitor the progress of the various ongoing initiatives
- Establish a high-level innovation strategy for your company
- Develop a tactical plan to create a culture of innovation within your organisation
- Allocate resources and set up teams to shape long-term capabilities
- Manage innovation teams, create an innovative learning environment and deliver webinars, workshops and internal training when needed
- Learn and implement techniques to find problems worth solving and gain insights using methodologies such as Design Thinking and Lean Startup
A freelance Startup and Corporate innovation consultant based in Amsterdam. Having worked with cofounders and teams from the corporate, scaleup and startup world, academia, government, early-stage investors, consultancies, venture builders and accelerators, he is familiar with the pitfalls of launching new ventures. Continuously travelling the world to explore the latest innovation best practices, he will share some of his favourite methodologies.
Orfeuo helped several multinationals develop new products and services, ventures and go-to-market strategies and supported several startups validate their business model and fundraise. His international experience spans United States, Malaysia, India, South Africa, USA, UAE, Lebanon, Macedonia, Russia, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy and Uzbekistan.
With over 10 years of startup experience under his belt, Orfeuo has won several national and international hackathons around various themes such as Edutech, Fintech, SaaS, Traveltech, Foodtech, Agrytech, Social impact, amongst others.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable