The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) covers the architectural and technical issues that must be considered before launching a blockchain development programme. There are many decisions and issues that face a new project team and this course will enable delegates to make those decisions. This course is intended for technical leaders who must make technical decisions about architecture, environment and development platforms.
Who Should Attend
- Programmers & developers
- University professors
- Software engineers
- Government officials
Benefits of Attending
- Gain a strong understanding of blockchain technology, its terminology and why it can be valuable in business applications
- Identify the benefits, values and opportunities of blockchain, and the kinds of business problems it’s best suited to help solve
- Understand different blockchain implementations, their respective benefits, advantages, and challenges
- Explore clear business use cases that blockchain technology can solve inside your organisation
- Learn how to design, develop, and test a blockchain app using innovative frameworks
Blockchain Training Alliance
About Blockchain Training Alliance
Blockchain Training Alliance is the global leader in Blockchain Certification dedicated to advancing Blockchain growth through its training and certification globally.
Together with Pearson VUE, they proctor certification exams at over 7,000 global locations. Exams are developed in conjunction with members of Oracle, Dell, Siemens, Accenture, and Luxoft to ensure they were built with a goal of Blockchain for business.
The Certification Advisory Board includes technology executives from several training organisations and Fortune 500 companies, as well as blockchain trainers and developers. Demand for Blockchain skills is growing at the second fastest rate of any IT skill set, according to Upwork, and both employers and workers need the proven benefits of skills certification. The Blockchain Training Alliance and Pearson VUE are answering the call with global blockchain certification.
Hussein Hallak – CBSA, CBBF
Hussein Hallak is the CEO and Founder of Next Decentrum, an education tech company developing the learning platform of the 21st-century with a focus on emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and Fintech. Hussein has over 20 years of experience in professional education and corporate training and is a Strategic Advisor for several successfully funded tech and blockchain startups including Fintrux, Interfinex, Traction Health, and Peace Geeks. Recognised as one of 30 tech thought-leaders and influencers to follow in Vancouver, Hussein has been featured in featured in Forbes, BBC, BetaKit, Entrepreneur, DailyHive, and Notable.
He is a graduate of the Oxford Blockchain Strategy Programme, LeanStack Certified, BTA Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) and Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) and is currently completing his master’s in digital Currency.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect