Fred Van Leeuwen
Project Management Institute (PMI)
- 14 Nov 2021 Online
In the current business world companies are striving for business excellence and even customer excellence. This means that their IT service has to support – and often even fuel – the required transformations of the business.
While today’s world is creating serious challenges for our organisations, Information Technology gives us the potential to cope with these challenges and even to utilise them to our advantage while strengthening our company’s external position. However, this requires a shared agenda by the business and the IT disciplines in our organisations, while placing strong demands on the leadership of senior managers from both domains.
The main objective of this course is to help you understand the requirements of IT leadership, as well as assess and develop your competencies accordingly. It will help you understand how a sustainable, strong and agile organisation is achievable with proper co-operation from the employees. This course will teach you how to shape behaviour in a way that such co-operation is achieved; hence leveraging the unique strengths of your organisation and contributing to its innovation and actual transformation.
Who Should Attend
- CIOs, IT Directors, IT Managers, Heads of CIO Office, Managers of IT Policy and Architecture, Enterprise Architects, IT Planners
- Members of the IT Management Team, Systems Development Managers, Managers of Projects, Operations Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Relationship Managers
- Programme Managers, Change Managers, Transformation Managers, Project Managers
- Any other Senior Executives carrying responsibility for managing people’s actions in the delivery of IT and in the creation of business value out of IT
Benefits of Attending
- Discover how to get your team to embark on a common goal creating value from IT
- A cquire the skills to assume leadership of people and processes throughout the company
- Understand and deliver IT content essential for leveraging business value
- Learn how to guide senior management in IT and in the business towards delivering value out of the IT investment
- Develop the ability to communicate in an effective manner as an IT leader
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Informa Middle East is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an ATP, Informa Connect is approved by PMI to offer the PMP exam preparation course and issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for training courses in the field of project management.
The ATP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Fred van Leeuwen
Fred is an international authority in the IT sector. During his 45 years in the profession, he has pioneered in every conceivable IT discipline, including IT strategy formulation and leadership, programme management, process improvement, application development, technical infrastructure design and service management. He combines his knowledge of the content matter with excellent skills in organisational change management and a wide experience in multicultural management.
His entire career is dedicated to leading innovation by digitisation. He has written thoughtprovoking publications on the subject and has lectured on nearly all continents, sharing his experiences with IT Directors, CIOs, CFOs, COOs and other senior managers.
His focus is on the way IT leaders can help their company create more value out of IT. Recently, he contributed to an academic programme for developing agile and innovative IT governance, as well as the IT governance principles embodied in COBIT 5.
In Fred’s private life, he has pushed boundaries to the extreme: he rounded the Atlantic Ocean with his son, sailing nine months on his 10-metre yacht. From this, he gained a lot of Valuable Take-Aways From This Course leadership lessons; some of which he will share with you during this course.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable