- 09 Feb 2021 Online
Timings: 10:30 to 16:00 GST
Duration: Three sessions of 90 minutes each with two 30-minute breaks
This course encompasses all new developments in the ﬁeld of IT security with focus on threats and risks, compliance and regulations, strategic alignment with business needs, security frameworks, architecture, effective policies and effective integration of standards and metrics.
Who Should Attend
- Security Architects, Information Architects, Enterprise Architectures, Solution Designers, and others responsible for the security of the organisation
- Software Developers, Project Managers and others involved with creating and/or maintaining the information environment for an organisation
- Business and IT Managers/Executives who need to understand the implications of security on their technology operations
- Anyone involved in the creation, maintenance, or enforcement of the organisational information security policy, practices and procedures
Benefits of Attending
- Explore the current threats your organisation faces in a networked world
- Become familiar with standards and best practices in information security management
- Analyse and improve your existing IT security policies,standards, procedures and guidelines to successfully respond to today’s cyber threats
- Identify controls to manage security and be able to measure security management effectiveness
Steve Blais, PMP, PBA, is a Consultant, Author, Teacher and Coach who has nearly 50 years of experience in Information Technologies. He has worked as an IT Security Analyst, System Analyst, Programmer, Tester, and Business Analyst. He has also been in an executive position for several start-up companies.
He writes a monthly column for Business Analyst Times and is a frequent contributor to AllpM.com, Modern Analyst and other publications. He has presented the keynote addresses at the PMI PacRim Conference in Tokyo (2012), PMI South America in Sao Paolo (2011), IPMA European Conference (2013), and many other conferences around the world. He is also the author of Business Analysis: Best Practices for Success (John Wiley, 2011) and co-author of Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide (PMI, 2014) and a contributor to A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge®, V3 (IIBA, 2015).
Telephone: +971 4 407 2500
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable