- 08 Dec 2020 Online
Talent Management is just another one of those pesky Human
Resources terms. Right? Wrong.
Talent Management is an organisation’s commitment to recruit, hire, retain, and develop the most talented and superior employees available in the job market. It is rooted in the organisation’s strategy to show where the organisation is headed and how it should architect a workforce for that destination.
This course will approach Talent Management from a strategic vantage point enabling delegates to walk away with the skills needed to become true “workforce architects”.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed primarily for those HR executives, and mid to senior-level HR practitioners who desire to enhance their skillset from transactional to strategic. The course is a high-level strategic approach to Human Resources and the organisation.
Benefits of Attending
- Adopt a strategic approach to address the link between organisational strategy and Talent Management
- Create a world-class talent pool by keeping your key talent from preying competitors
- Build a business case using enhanced business acumen to address talent issues
- Develop a succession planning model to manage organisational risk
- Redesign performance management systems to identify and nurture high performing employees
- Maximise employee potential and capabilities through effective engagement, collaboration and retention
- Gain competitive advantage with a holistic recruitment and retention strategy
- Understand the role of analytics in building an optimised workforce
Ron Thomas is the Managing Director of
Strategy Focused Group an international
consulting firm based in Dubai.
As a consultant and management educator, he has worked with companies such as Central Bank of Nigeria, Iran MTNCell, King Faisal Hospital – Jeddah, Saudi Electric Company, BASHRM, JLT (Saudi Arabia), Dubai Tourism, American Hospital of Dubai, Dar Al Riyadh, and Gulf Bank-Kuwait.
Prior to consulting, he worked in senior level roles for IBM, Martha Stewart Living, and Xerox HR Services.
His Board memberships include the Harvard Business Review Advisory Council, McKinsey Quarterly Executive Online Panel, and HCI’s Expert Advisory Council on Talent Management Strategy.
He is a sought-after speaker throughout the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific Region.
Telephone: +971 4 407 2500
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable