Human Capital & Organisational Transformation Author| Organisational Design Thinker
- 23 Mar 2021 Online
There is an increasing need for organisations to respond
and adapt to globalisation, as well as digitisation in an
ultra-competitive environment. The need for flexible
working practices, collaboration, partnerships and
networks are all paramount in the business vertical.
This course gives participants an opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skills to use OD interventions to diagnose, plan, change and develop their organisation for sustainable performance.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed primarily for Organisational Development Professionals, HR Business Partners or senior level leaders and those who are responsible for, or involved in, the change process within an organisation.
Benefits of Attending
- Demonstrate an understanding of the field and nature of Organisational Development (OD) and the role of Strategy in Organisational Design
- Assess your organisation’s interpretation and implementation of HR Strategy, OD and HR Business Partners
- Acquire the ability to identify and influence strategic decisions
- Make the business case for design intervention, and apply various OD intervention tools and techniques
- Augment the role of HR in Organisational Design with an improved management approach to Employee Performance and Workforce Diversity
- Excel in influencing skills and closing the deal
- Create Change Management programmes to ensure success
Frederik Haentjens is a Human Capital & Organisational Transformation author, keynote speaker and executive with a focus on Organization Design (OD), Design Thinking, Employee Experience, Digital Transformation and Disruptive HR.
He blends 20 years expertise providing a human-centered, design-based approach. He helps Middle-Eastern, African and Asian organisations in the public and private sectors to achieve their business challenges and has also setup multiple OD units over the last few years for various companies.
With his multi-industry experience, Frederik ensures that his clients are capable and prepared to execute current and future organisational strategies and meet business goals. He is a strategic professional who works directly with senior executives to align leadership vision, behaviours/practices, culture, measures, strategic workforce planning, performance and organisation development. He is a creative thinker, designer, problem solver and decision maker. He has strong communication, interpersonal relations, coaching/mentoring, change management and collaborative skills.
Telephone: +971 4 407 2500
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable