- 15 Mar 2021 Online
When digital transformation is done right, it’s like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, but when done wrong, all you have is a really fast caterpillar – George Westerman.
There has never been a more urgent need for organisations to convert to digital than now. As a result of this year’s outbreak, a company’s ability to embrace and accelerate digital transformation will ultimately determine its success or premature demise. 66% of business leaders state that if their company does not digitalise more in 2020, it will no longer be competitive. The theory is simple: Go Digital or Go Home! HR is no exception.
Digital Transformation is both a process and an outcome. From attraction, recruitment and selection to engagement, development and retention; this highly interactive online workshop will span the Talent Management continuum to provide you with the key understanding and knowledge you need to exploit new and disruptive technologies to digitalise your HR function and create highly user-friendly experiences for your team, customers and stakeholders whilst, at the same time, maximizing efficiencies and reducing costs in this “New Normal” of work.
The course is packed with case studies and critical insights into the use of digital technologies and is delivered by a world-class trainer.
Who Should Attend
- HR Directors and Talent Managers from organisations with limited automation and a need to implement digital systems or expand their use of existing ones
- HR Generalists and Professionals who need to update their HR Technology competencies in light of their current or future planned positions
- HR Administrators with a need to enhance systems capabilities to improve their ongoing job performance
- Business Owners, Executives and Managers with a need to understand the technologies available to the HR professional
Benefits of Attending
- Develop a strategy to digitalise and e-enable the HR function in your organisation
- Understand the major technological trends that are disrupting the talent management field
- Select HR Tech solutions that streamline the work flow within your organisation
- Build a business case for HR Tech deployment
- Outline the elements of a healthy digital culture
- Integrate your digital HR systems and become a true talent management function
Mostafa Azzam is Founder and Executive Director of the HR talent®, with offices in both Canada and the Middle East. He boasts an impressive track record of over 27 years leading HR and L&D functions, globally. He is a global HRM Consultant and an internationally acclaimed Master Facilitator, Keynote Speaker and Conference Chair. Mostafa is an Adjunct Faculty Member and Lecturer at the AUC. He is also a seasoned Leadership Coach, Psychometric Profiler, Management Consultant and a prolific HR Writer.
Mostafa is widely recognised as a thought leader and globally respected authority on HR Analytics, Digital HR, Talent Management and Strategic HR. He helps HR practitioners and organisations realise their full potential through leveraging data-driven HR and analytics to drive and sustain improved business performance and outcomes. He has unique expertise setting up and managing leadership development programs for major industry players undergoing seismic organisational transformation shifts. Throughout his career, Mostafa’s unique skill-set has helped maintain organisational capability and capacity at world-class standards for industry-leading organisations such as British Petroleum (BP), Kuwait Oil Company (KOC), Saudi Chevron (SAC), Aramco, Maërsk (A.P. Møller), American University in Cairo (AUC) and the British Council.
Mostafa was recently cited one of the "100 Most Talented Global L&D Leaders in 2018," where he was awarded the global "Learning & Development Leadership Award" and the "HR Best Practice Award" for his contributions to the fields of HR and L&D. He was also cited one of the "Top Global HR Tech Influencers of 2019" and one of the "Top Global HR Analytics Influencers to Watch in 2019!"
Mostafa was educated in the UK and holds a BSc. in Engineering and an MA in TEFL. He is bilingual and is natively fluent in both English and Arabic. He brings to his events a genuine passion and provocative insight that is truly remarkable and refreshingly invigorating.
Telephone: +971 4 407 2500
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable