- 15 Jun 2020 Online
Design thinking could be described as a human-centric structured, creative approach to problem solving that leads to solutions that work better for people.
By adopting design thinking principles, HR professionals are able to better understand human needs and design memorable experiences throughout the employee lifecycle. Design thinking is provides the ability to decipher complex problems. By using design thinking techniques, HR teams have the capacity to transform work cultures and become more innovative, which in turn positively impacts the brand and the business.
Who Should Attend
This course is a must-attend for all HR professionals who want to transform their approach and develop a human-centered, creative problem-solving mindset. You are eligible to join this course if you are:
- An HR Professional, from any industry, that is tasked with problem-solving and is looking for new approaches to find HR solutions
- Part of a team, from any organisation, who wants to tackle an organisational design challenge
- An HR leader or manager
- A Design & Innovation professional
- An HR Project Lead
- A Coach
Benefits of Attending
- Shift your mindset away from designing top-down to centrally distributed HR programs
- Design employee-centric HR programs
- Create and communicate end-user driven solutions to HR problems or opportunities such as employee engagement, organisational design and attracting talent
- Problem-find and reframe problems in a way that enables HR to develop a culture of innovation
- Using sophisticated tools, become an HR leader that is more comfortable operating in ambiguity and uncertainty
- Move away from “process & policy” and adopt a “human-centered design” approach
Frederik Haentjens is a Human Capital & Organisational Transformation author, keynote speaker and executive with a focus on Organization Design (OD), Design Thinking, Employee Experience, Digital Transformation and Disruptive HR.
He blends 20 years expertise providing a human-centered, design-based approach. He helps Middle-Eastern, African and Asian organisations in the public and private sectors to achieve their business challenges and has also setup multiple OD units over the last few years for various companies.
With his multi-industry experience, Frederik ensures that his clients are capable and prepared to execute current and future organisational strategies and meet business goals. He is a strategic professional who works directly with senior executives to align leadership vision, behaviours/practices, culture, measures, strategic workforce planning, performance and organisation development. He is a creative thinker, designer, problem solver and decision maker. He has strong communication, interpersonal relations, coaching/mentoring, change management and collaborative skills.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable