Budgeting & Budget Control of the HR Function/Effective Manpower Planning (Online Training)
MFX Options and Solutions (Pty) Ltd
This course will provide delegates with the skills needed to fully understand the costs involved with HR that allow them to present a realistic case to management. It will feature case studies, business simulation and practical group exercises to show delegates how to prepare, monitor and control the HR budget and, most importantly, understand the link between organisational ﬁnance and HR budgets.
Who Should Attend
These courses have been specifically designed for all HR professionals responsible for the budgeting and/or manpower planning of their organisations, including:
- HR Managers and Directors
- Manpower Planning Managers
- HR Officers and Supervisors
- HR Analysts
- Career Development Managers
- Heads of HR
- HR Specialists
- Training Managers
- Personnel Managers
- Administration and Office Managers
Benefits of Attending
- Identify the key components and cost factors in HR and build an effective HR budget
- Develop advanced professional budgeting techniques which will help you manage and forecast effectively
- Build, monitor and control your HR budget and understand how it links to organisational finance
- Understand how linking budget control of HR and effective manpower planning will lead to organisational success
- Investigate how manpower planning can be strategically integrated into organisation and business objectives
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
Peter Hofmann is a professional business management consultant with over twenty years of experience in business skills management training facilitation. He has successfully facilitated various courses in the MENA region for over ten years.
Following his graduation Peter started his career in a corporate financial services environment where he established and built up successful departments focused on operational and executive management and board liaison over a period of almost twenty years.
He is currently an Executive Director of MFX Options and Solutions (Pty) Ltd, a South African based consulting practice established in 2004 and specialising in providing business management and strategic and operational management consulting services to globally-based clients. This client base has included UAE, KSA and Oman-based organisations in the infrastructural development, construction, property management and retail industries. Projects undertaken by MFX for its international clients have included the development of budgeting models and HR strategies, policies and related implementation plans.
His wealth of experience within the consulting environment provides a basis for incorporating meaningful practical examples in the training courses that he facilitates.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect