- 05 May 2021 Online
This course will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to read and analyse an entity’s financial information. You will be able to support management and other stakeholders with financial reports to address how your organisation is performing over a specific period. You will be armed to guide them to make prudent financial decisions for continuous financial growth, based on wellmaintained financial reporting and analysis standards.
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for professionals interested in understanding, analysing, and using financial reports, including, but not limited to, finance and accounting professionals, financial analysts and engineers, as well as people working within banks, sales, procurement, contracts, credit risk, public relations management, and those engaged in speculative trading in shares and securities. In general, the most beneficiaries of this course are those who have limited experience of accounting and financial analysis and wish to enrich their knowledge and skillset.
Benefits of Attending
- Build and understand financial reporting and analysis through practical technical examples
- Demonstrate the importance of financial reports their usage in economic decision-making
- Deal with financial reporting concepts and their use for financial business necessities
- Explore a firm’s financial areas for improvement and resolve issues using different financial reporting techniques
- Gain confidence to use financial information to build efficient financial reports
- Distinguish between different accounting policies and their impact on financial reports
- Read, understand and interpret general financial reports
Ahmed AlSwaiti is a partner in Bestfolio Consulting Middle East, headquartered in Dubai – UAE. His firm offers financial, accounting and tax advisory services, as well as financial audit services, feasibility studies and In-Country Value (ICV) professional services.
Ahmed delivers training courses and workshops to various parties such as private and governmental sector employees, specialists and students, in addition to leading awareness campaigns and education projects of various types of taxes and means of financial reporting.
Telephone: +971 4 407 2500
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable