Ahmed Al Swaiti
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- 10 Jul 2023 Online
IPSAS® have been developed to enhance the quality, consistency and transparency of public sector financial reporting worldwide. Issued by the International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB), they are cash-based standards and accruals standards used for the preparation of general purpose financial statements by governments and other public sector entities around the world.
When you attend this course, you receive access to the course and assessment for six months. This course includes all the study materials you will need, including a copy of the International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) 2016 Handbook of International Public Sector Accounting Pronouncements.
Who Should Attend
Informa’s course aims to prepare you to successfully pass ACCA’s Cert IPSAS exam on your first attempt. Cert IPSAS will be relevant to finance professionals if your organisation is using or about to implement
IPSAS®, or if employees are working with clients who are using or about to use IPSAS®. It is perfect for helping employees with a background in financial reporting to meet the challenges of implementing IPSAS®, providing a practical and introductory knowledge of these standards and how they are interpreted and applied.
Benefits of Attending
This qualification will equip finance professionals working in the sector, or wanting to work in the sector, with stronger and more relevant financial reporting skills.
- Comprehensive Syllabus: The fundamental requirements of accruals-based IPSAS® are taught on a standard-bystandard basis, for the benefit of preparers, auditors and users of financial statements. It also gives guidance on how to use IPSAS® in practice, with the aid of questions, cases and interactive exercises and explaining the difference between the cash basis IPSAS® and accruals-based IPSAS®
- Essential Public Sector Finance Knowledge: It is a great source of the essential IPSAS® knowledge and principles that prepare finance professionals for the increasingly global market place. It keeps them ahead of international developments and shows them how they can apply them to their organisation
- Continual Evolution: The course is updated to reflect changes in regulation legislation. Any changes made on or before 1 September annually will be assessed within the Cert IPSAS and included in the accompanying course from early in January until 31 December of the following year. The updated Cert IPSAS materials are published on the ACCA website on 1 April each year
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants, offering business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
ACCA supports its 200,000 members and 500,000 students in 180 countries, helping them to develop successful careers in accounting and business, with the skills required by employers. ACCA works through a network of 101 offices and centres and more than 7,300 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide high standards of employee learning and development. Through its public interest remit, ACCA promotes appropriate regulation of accounting and conducts relevant research to ensure accountancy continues to grow in reputation and influence.
Founded in 1904, ACCA has consistently held unique core values: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability. More information is here: www.accaglobal.com
Ahmed is a professional tax and accounting trainer and has delivered training sessions and workshops for various stakeholders such as executives and technical staff, and government employees. He has also delivered a number of public awareness sessions.
Ahmed is a former tax manager at Ernst & Young Middle East, where he spent over nine years working through jurisdictions in the region, including Jordan, Iraq and UAE; managing a large tax portfolios for multinational clients’ operations across numerous jurisdictions.
Ahmed has designed and delivered training programmes on Value Added Tax (VAT), Corporate Income Tax (CIT), accounting, and financial reporting. In his profession as a trainer, Ahmed has always been keen to deliver the best quality and informative training materials in a clear, simplified, and understandable manner.
Ahmed has a diversified professional experience in the fields of tax, accounting, bookkeeping, due diligence and advisory projects, as well as statutory accounting and audit services. Ahmed also works as a tax consultant through his company based in Dubai, and acts as a tax agent for his clients in the UAE, for the Federal Tax Authority.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO FAST FORUMS
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect