- 02 Nov 2021 Online
- 19 Jan 2022 Online
Employees and staff members often get stuck in certain situations when they are doubtful of what needs to be done. Policies and procedures should be one of the first places to go to in situations of doubtfulness and should be the answer and guide for how to act.
Often, poorly written, or unclear policies and procedures are one of the main reasons why employees find themselves wasting time making certain decisions, mistakes, or stuck in doubt and frustration over a certain situation. Clear and effective policies and procedures set the tone and standard to act, and to make decisions professionally.
Therefore, policies and procedures should be accurate, brief, clear, and easy to follow and comprehend. When properly followed, they are guaranteed to save time, eliminate frustration, and increase productivity and efficiency.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals attempting to write policies and procedures for the first time
- Staff currently responsible for writing policies and procedures – wanting to improve their skills
- Managers at all levels who wish to refresh and consolidate their knowledge and skills on matters of policy and procedure writing
- Quality Assurance professionals
- Human Resource professionals
- Compliance officers in banks and companies
- Operation managers and specialists in manufacturing and service companies
Benefits of Attending
- Appreciate the importance of, and know the difference between policies and procedures
- Improve strategic thinking on how to develop policies and procedures
- Draft effective policies and procedures
- Recognise the importance of employee compliance and acknowledgment of policies and procedures
Mohamed Amawi has been an Institutional Development Consultant for over 25 years. An expert in areas of institutional development and capacity building, both in the public and private sectors, public sector reform, licensing streamlining, industrial operations and management as well as development projects management.
He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2005, and Project Management Office Certified (PMOC) since 2009. With a proven track record in managing technical assistance projects for public and private sector organisations, Mohamed’s endeavours aim at improving competitiveness and performance. His consultancy specialises in developing public policies and supporting reform projects in the Region.
He has more than 4,000 hours of cross-functional training experience across administrative development, personal development and project management for numerous governmental and private institutions in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Libya, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Turkey and others since 2007. He has extensive experience in instituting change within government institutions with the aim of enhancing the competitiveness of the private sector.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable