This course features discussions, case studies and exercises to improve delegates’ understanding of customer experience, measuring and monitoring customer expectations, designing effective questionnaires and other tools to help them stay ahead of their competition.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for you if you work in customer services, customer relations, marketing, sales, service quality, client relations, collections, operations, complaints handling and customer support roles in both the manufacturing and the service sectors.
Benefits of Attending
- Explain how to develop customer-centric culture based on a comprehensive understanding of customer expectations
- Describe customer expectations
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse the gap between customer expectations and customer experience
- Outline a strategy for closing the gaps between customer expectations and customer experience
- Explain how to motivate employees to deliver superior customer service
- Outline a strategy for obtaining regular customer feedback
Alan Power is the founder and owner of MPOWER Ltd, a UK-based consultancy firm and has been a senior consultant with Informa MENA since 2003.
During an extensive and successful career with one of the Big 5 UK banks, Alan Power developed a keen interest in Quality Management as a business improvement strategy, an approach which, today, would be known as Lean Six Sigma.
As a consequence of his expertise in Quality Management, Alan was appointed to set up a new subsidiary company for the Bank which he did, establishing four key themes: Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, Culture and Service Excellence.
In recognition for their achievements in developing and deploying Business Excellence strategies, the new subsidiary company won several Quality Awards, including the highly prestigious Quality Scotland Award for Business Excellence.
His passion for Service Excellence led Alan to be commissioned by the University of Leicester to set up a module for a Quality Management Master’s Degree in “Measuring, Monitoring & Improving Customer Experience.” This course is based on that module.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable