Business analysis has been recognised as an important function for the success of projects and all types of initiatives in organisations. It has achieved worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right. The CBAP®, CCBA® and PMI-PBA® designations are marks of distinction for intermediate and experienced practitioners, recognising their knowledge, skills and competence of business analysis principles and practices.
Who Should Attend
- Strategic Planners
- Product Owners
- Business and System Analysts
- Software Developers and Engineers
- IT teams and Team Leaders
- Project and Programme Managers
- Requirements Managers
Benefits of Attending
- Identify Business Analysis (BA) principles, activities, tasks and techniques
- Understand the role of BA within and beyond projects lifecycles
- Anticipate the four general types of questions that appear on the IIBA-CBAP® and PMI-PBA® exams and learn how to answer them
- Measure your ability to successfully complete your exam through sample questions in each domain
- Develop a personal test preparation strategy, employing proven tactics
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Informa Middle East is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an ATP, Informa Connect is approved by PMI to offer the PMP exam preparation course and issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for training courses in the field of project management.
The ATP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Hossam Eddeen Saleh
Hossam is a freelance consultant and
instructor for project management &
business analysis, and the founder of
Strategic Management Experts (SM-Experts),
Canada, a specialized firm in providing
corporate consulting services and training for corporates and
public. Hossam started his career as an architect by working on
different types of projects. Through his practical experience
years, Hossam built an intensive experience managing projects
and leading fast developing organizations.
Within these organizations (and many more), Hossam occupied
senior positions, including Design Manager, Project Manager,
Business Consultant and BoD Member; practicing management
on different levels from portfolio level to program, project and
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable