- 16 Aug 2020 Online
This unique course is designed to integrate three departments together, sales, marketing and customer care to provide a seamless digital customer journey.
The course emphasises on the importance of the integration between the digital customer care unit, the marketing campaigns launched and sales strategies resulting in a positive digital customer journey.
Clients around the globe view huge number advertisements every single day from relevant and/or irrelevant businesses which puts the pressure on companies to raise the bar higher when offering new services or introducing new brands to market. The role of the digital customer care team is to draw from customer behaviour, leads and feedback from any advertisement, product, or even positive/negative engagement on digital channels.
It is also crucial to offer digital services and self-digital services through the customer journey to ensure the cycle is always accurate as per customers’/leads’ perspectives.
This course will provide an understanding of the evolution of customer service online and how to integrate social customer care using social media channels. The course will illustrate how to integrate marketing, sales and customer care units together for better marketing planning and online campaign success.
Delegates will acquire knowledge on the roles and responsibilities of digital customer care in any organisation and the best practice approach to build an omnichannel customer journey with live cases from based on renowned brands such as Twitter, Oracle, STC and Microsoft.
Through experiential learning delegates will also draft the first digital customer care strategy to their organisation. Delegates will be grouped to discuss multiple scenarios of customers feedback and engagement and assignments will be offered to adopt best practice and make action plans on the necessary steps in reporting customer feedback to selected departments. At the end of the training, Delegates will set KPIs for their digital customer care unit, integration of marketing channels and chatbot revolution in action, with live examples.
Delegates will receive digital customer care tools that they can put to immediate use in the workplace; keeping in mind that these online tools/platforms require minimal technical skills. They will also create accounts on HubSpot Service Hub for live interaction on best practice digital customer care tools.
- The evolution of customer service channels & the revolution of online conversations
- Who are social/mobile customers and their expectations
- Necessary tools for social customer service (SCS)
- Integrating digital channels into customer service/call center
- Important components of a Social Media Customer Service Strategy
- Learning the customer’s omnichannel journey
- The role of the customer experience in online conversations
- KPIs: finding the perfect mix to align business goals and customer satisfaction
- Protecting brand reputation by managing tricky online conversations
- Using e-mails to improve customer service
- The identikit of the Digital Customer Service manager (skills/abilities)
- Tracking customer service KPIs
- Digital marketing integration – the impact of cross-channel and content
- The Chatbot Revolution is here
- Digital branding Essentials
- HubSpot as a Digital Customer Hub
Who Should Attend
Customer Care Specialists and Managers, Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, Sales and Promotion Officers and Managers, Digital Customer Experience Managers, Digital Chief Officers, Digital Marketing Officers, Managers and Directors, eCommerce Marketing Managers/Directors, eCommerce Content Designers.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn why digital customer care is the new digital marketing
- Acquire best practice trends and procedures on integrating digital channels for a superlative digital customer experience
- Design your organisation’s digital customer care annual strategy
- Use various online tools to obtain customer experience feedback
- Integrating digital sales, marketing and customer care units together to ensure achieving business objectives and marketing campaigns that are relevant to your customers
Ameed Awad is a Certified Digital Marketing Professional (Digital Marketing Institute – DMI), Certified Digital Transformation Strategist – Emeritus MIT, Certified Brand Manager from AIPMM institution (USA) and a Digital Customer Care Consultant to large corporations in MENA.
With over 15 years of practical experience, Ameed has assisted in digitalizing companies with online advertising, traditional and digital marketing using all social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn). His clients include local and international private companies.
As a consultant, Ameed has helped international firms to design online strategic plans, digital customer care units, and their integration with digital marketing and digital sales departments to enhance the conversion of online clients through social media channels. Ameed also has extensive experience in website development and design.
Ameed is a professional, bilingual trainer in the Middle East, whose training experience covers a wide range of topics across all areas of Social Media Management and Digital Marketing.
Telephone: +971 4 407 2500
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable