- 05 Apr 2021 Online
This course is targeted at senior audit and assurance professionals – and is centred around the key challenges faced by a modern internal audit function – and the desire to provide the best service possible.
A wide range of key topics will be discussed – and tips and proven techniques will be shared to enable the process to be challenged and the service optimised – so that senior management’s expectations are exceeded.
The event also represents an excellent opportunity to meet your peers from both your sector and others and develop new approaches to the difficult challenges facing Internal Audit today. The workshop also includes opportunities to discuss issues of your choosing with fellow decision makers in the IA profession.
Who Should Attend
- Heads of Internal Audit (CAE)
- Audit Managers and those about to be appointed to that role Audit supervisors
- Managers of other assurance functions such as Compliance or Quality Assurance
Benefits of Attending
- Benchmark your Internal Audit function against global best practice
- Build a world-class audit team
- Deal with the challenges of consultancy and investigations
- Audit Corporate Governance with confidence
- Deliver effective stakeholder assurance Implement a continuous audit approach
- Implement a continuous audit approach
Phil Griffiths is founder and CEO of Business Risk Management Ltd, a Chartered Accountant, and an Associate of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
He has over 30 years’ experience in Internal Audit, Risk Management, Corporate Governance, and Fraud Prevention as practitioner, professional adviser, facilitator and trainer.
He has held top management positions with four international Groups, in roles embracing Internal Audit, Risk Management, Finance, and Project Management.
Phil is regarded as one of the world’s leading experts in Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management. He has extensive experience of the Middle Eastern, European, Asian and African markets having trained professionals from over 1000 organisations in these regions during the past 17 years.
He has developed over 400 training courses on all aspects of Internal Audit, Risk Management, Corporate Governance and Fraud and delivered them across the globe.
Telephone: +971 4 407 2500
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable