- 26 Jan 2021 Online
The course will provide you with a practical understanding of how the components of a strategically-aligned governance framework can be integrated with valuecreation and preservation concepts from globally accepted frameworks. Based on the governance framework, this course will also guide you in understanding how governance operating models are developed to support your business management environment and teach you how to improve organisational performance through an understanding of key topics including:
- The fundamental concepts and guiding principles of strategic GRC frameworks
- Strategy mapping based on an integrated approach to risk and opportunity management, governance and compliance
- Assessing your business environment to understand key stakeholder needs and how these influence the GRC framework
- Reviewing the key components of a governance framework
- Linkages between strategic objectives; influencing factors, impacts and opportunities; and key governance structure requirements based on key organisational value drivers
- Considering the governance and reporting mechanism requirements based on key organisational value drivers
- Designing a governance operating model inclusive of its components and activities of sub-components based on key organisational value drivers
Who Should Attend
- Board and board sub-committee members
- Executive managers
- Human Resource executives
- Strategic planners
- Divisional managers
- Risk managers
- Compliance managers
- Senior managers involved in managing risks and driving business performance
Benefits of Attending
- Align your GRC structures based on an understanding of the key organisational value drivers and strategic risk
- Adopt a stakeholder inclusive approach in considering the organisation’s GRC requirements
- Integrate and strategically align GRC through adopting effective methods
- Create linkages between the organisation’s strategic objectives and its adopted GRC framework
- Develop governance operating models based on key organisational value drivers
Peter Hofmann is a professional business management consultant with over twenty years of experience in business skills management training facilitation. He has successfully facilitated various courses in the MENA region for over ten years.
Following his graduation, Peter started his career in a corporate financial services environment where he established and built up successful departments focused on operational and executive management and board liaison over a period of almost twenty years.
Peter is currently an Executive Director of MFX Options and Solutions (Pty) Ltd, a South African based consulting practice established in 2004 and specialising in providing business management and strategic and operational management consulting services to globally-based clients. This client base has included UAE, KSA and Oman-based organisations in the infrastructural development, construction, property management and retail industries.
His wealth of experience within the consulting environment provides a basis for incorporating meaningful practical examples in the training courses that he facilitates.
Telephone: +971 4 407 2500
Fax: +971 4 335 2438
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable