- 06 Jun 2022 Online
- 13 Dec 2022 Online
Driven by the need to provide broader assurance Internal Audit functions find the need to perform a more comprehensive spectrum of audits than ever before.
Audit practitioners now have to expand their role as facilitators and advisors at the same time demonstrating that they are adding measurable value.
This course provides insights into advanced and innovative auditing techniques that can greatly enhance the departmental value and company-wide support of your auditing function.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Auditors
- Audit Managers and those about to be appointed to that role
- Auditors who need to audit technical business areas
- Senior Assurance professionals who need to assess technical issues
- Lead Auditors
Benefits of Attending
- Effectively negotiate with, and influence management
- Deal with the challenges of the new IIA standards
- Apply audit analytics more effectively
- Complete complex audits such as the marketing function, environmental management and customer relations, audit joint ventures, partnerships and other external relationships with confidence
- Deliver audits of technical areas such as IT and outsourced contracts
- Improve your presentation skills and confidence with senior management
Phil Griffiths is founder and CEO of Business Risk Management Ltd, a Chartered Accountant, and an Associate of the Institute of Internal Auditors. He has over 30 years’ experience in Internal Audit, Risk Management, Corporate Governance, and Fraud Prevention as practitioner, professional adviser, facilitator and trainer.
He has held top management positions with four international Groups, in roles embracing Internal Audit, Risk Management, Finance, and Project Management. Phil is regarded as one of the world’s leading experts in Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management.
He has extensive experience of the Middle Eastern, European, Asian and African markets having trained professionals from over 1000 organisations in these regions during the past 17 years.
He has developed over 400 training courses on all aspects of Internal Audit, Risk Management, Corporate Governance and Fraud and delivered them across the globe. He is an accomplished author. His book ‘Risk Based Auditing’ is an international best seller and his latest book ‘Enterprise Risk Management – The Key to Business Success’ is receiving much acclaim.
Phil has published research into many aspects of Internal Audit and Risk Management best practice, including ‘The Need to Co-ordinate Assurance Providers’ and ‘The Expectations of Chief Executives towards Internal Audit and its future’.
He is recognised as an accomplished and charismatic facilitator, trainer and lecturer and is in continual demand to speak at the most prestigious events on Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Internal Audit and Fraud.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.
SIGN UP FOR INFORMA’S TRAINING COURSES, AND GAIN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO AQMEN365 DIGITAL FORUMS
ALWAYS ON! 365 DAYS A YEAR
Digital Forums Live and On-Demand
Digital Forums delivering concise content, discussions on the latest trends and networking with global thought leaders with unparalleled expertise.
You’ll get access to a wealth of knowledge across different industries, including Technology and Innovation, Energy, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance), Construction and Real Estate, Life Sciences and much more....
- A cutting edge digital conference platform
- An all-encompassing content hub
- Accessible anytime from anywhere
- Offering exclusive insights into industry trends
- Assembling a community of global thought leaders
- Inspires, engages and educates
- Powered by Informa Connect