Real Estate and Finance Training Consultant
Australia and UK
- 23 Feb 2022 Online
- 25 May 2022 Online
Agribusiness is the industry that meets that challenge of feeding more than seven billion people through the coordination of all activities that contribute to the production, processing, marketing, distribution, financing and development of agricultural commodities and resources. It is the most important industry in the world. It is also now one of the fastest moving, with investment and lending alike flowing into agritech, aquaculture, carbon sequestration, plant-based foods, and a range of other sustainability issues.
Led by our global agribusiness expert, the author of International Agribusiness, Dr Julian Roche. This highly practical and interactive two-day training course incorporates numerous topical case studies and exercises, designed to build comprehensive understanding on the production, distribution and marketing of agricultural commodities, agribusiness lending & investment and risk management.
Who Should Attend
- All Investors
- Agricultural producers looking to diversify downstream
- Bankers and investment bankers lending to agribusinesses
- Regulators and government officials examining food security and the agribusiness sector
- Exporters and importers
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how the world’s largest industry works
- How to feed the world – and profit from it – during and after the Covid-19 pandemic
- Understand how crops and livestock are integrated into the global value chain
- Research individual case studies into agricultural lending and investment
- Value and model agribusinesses
Dr. Julian S. Roche
Since leaving the public sector, Dr Roche has worked as an economist and consultant, advising global banks, and
He has presented agribusiness seminars to companies, investment bankers, government agencies, and other financial organisations worldwide, for example to Sovereign Wealth Funds in the Middle East. Amongst his other qualifications, Dr.
He is an Adjunct Senior Lecturer in the Agriculture Department of the University of Western Australia. He has also published a number of articles and books on trade, commodities and finance, including on commodity derivatives, commodity forecasting, Agribusiness Investment Modelling and most recently on International Agribusiness.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable.