Who is responsible for travel & accommodation?
How do I apply for a Visa?
What is Informa Connect's cancellation policy?
You will receive a refund of your fees paid to us (if any): (i) if you cancel your registration 57 days or more before the event (Course/Conference), subject to an administration charge equivalent to 10% of the total amount of your fees (plus VAT where applicable). The Company regrets that the full amount of your fee remains payable in the event that your cancellation is 56 days or less before the event or if you fail to attend the event. If a cancellation changes the entitlement to a multi-registration discount, the lowest value registration will be cancelled first.
No cancellations are accepted once any part of a single or multi registration party has accessed the pre-event or partnering facilities if applicable. All cancellations must be sent by email to [email protected] marked for the attention of Customer Services Cancellation and must be received by us. You acknowledge that the refund of your fees is your sole remedy in respect of any cancellation of your registration by you and all other liability is expressly excluded.
For LIVE Online
If you are unable to attend and cancel 5 days prior to the course start date, a replacement delegate will be welcomed in your place, or a 20% charge will be applied in case the participant is a no-show.
Cancellation within 5 days of the course start date or if you fail to attend the event will be 100% payable. All cancellations must be sent by email to [email protected] marked for the attention of Customer Services Cancellation.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Informa Connect reserves the right to cancel the course, change the programme, alter the venue, speaker or topics.
How do I request a brochure?
What do I do if I am experiencing problems with Informa Connect's mailings?
How can I join the speaker faculty?
What are the benefits to speaking?
- Direct access to peers and new business contacts: Speaking at our events gives you complimentary registration, to all elements of the conference you are speaking at
- Personal and corporate exposure: Taking part at our conferences positions your name and company at the forefront of the industry, through our extensive pre-event and on-site marketing and branding campaign
- Thought leadership: Participating offers you the chance to influence your peers and industry colleagues, and be seen as a driver of innovation and change within your market
What are the different session formats?
- Presentations – 30 – 45 minutes: Presentations are speeches (usually accompanied by Powerpoint slides) that include examples, are issue-oriented, and contain both practical and theoretical information.
- Panel Discussions – 45 minutes: Panels take many different viewpoints on a topic or issue and combine them in one venue. Debate among panelists is welcome in this format and audience participation should be accounted for. Issues should be presented and placed in their proper historical context with an eye towards its future resolution.
- Roundtables – 45 minutes: Roundtables are small peer discussion groups limited to up to 35 people. When you choose to moderate a roundtable, you must facilitate conversation and keep the flow of discussion moving. Do not lecture or dictate. Constructive controversy and debate are welcome in roundtables. Topics that are open-ended in nature and promote an exchange of ideas generally work best in this format.
- Workshops – 2 hours – 5 days: Workshops are meetings for intensive discussion with an emphasis on problem-solving. Interactive discussion, exchange of ideas, demonstration of methods of practical application of skills and principles is actively encouraged.