This programme is highly participative, focusing on real business, technology and industry issues.
The programme is designed to give you a critical understanding of the key competency areas required for success within the telecommunications industry – enabling you to make more informed and commercially viable strategic decisions. The business simulation is the vehicle through which we maximise the competency development and ensure ideas on strategic implementation can be tested and appraised
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for mid to senior managers, future managers, specialists, identified talent and directors from all functions within the telecommunications sector. It has been developed for those whose time is limited and who work in critical roles or situations where a lengthy period away for study is not possible. The Telecoms Mini MBA also provides an ideal opportunity to develop the organisation's talent pool and support succession planning.
Benefits of Attending
- Build value and greater efficiency within your organisation through greater innovation
- Practically apply and implement best practice, within your own busines
- Impact strategic debate at senior level
- Contribute more actively to strategic,, technology, financial, management and, marketing decisions
- Identify key technologies and fully recognise, their impact including limitations, capabilities,, implementation options and business, opportunities
- Develop new business models and competitive, advantage in order to maximise profit and, return on investment
- Evaluate and critically appraise your, organisation's position in the market and, potential future growth strategies
- Discuss with confidence current and emerging, dynamics of the telecoms market
- Effectively communicate complex, ideas to ensure consistency throughout the, organisation
- Confidently develop strategic business, opportunities and make better investment, choices