Certified Brand Manager covers the roles and responsibilities of brand management, and how these are evolving over time, the key organisational interfaces, and the use of the classical marketing "Ps" to strengthen your brand. You will explore the different levels of your brand (e.g. elements, attributes, personality and core values), and how each plays an important role in developing and maintaining strong relationships with your customers. Overall, the course will provide insights into achieving the ultimate payoff by maximising brand equity and brand value. The exam at the end of the course will help you meet all the prerequisites to become a "Certified Brand Manager".
Who Should Attend
This exam preparation course is ideal for people who wish to refresh their memory on sound theory and prepare for the exam to gain the Certified Brand Manager credential.
This course is designed for brand managers and those responsible for creating and strengthening a company's brands. In addition, it is useful for people who interact with brand managers, and those who are responsible for marketing products and services.
- Brand managers and those responsible for managing the function
- Marketing managers
- Product managers, product marketing managers and others leveraging their brand when marketing products
- Business managers and others wanting to become more knowledgeable about the role of their brand
Benefits of Attending
- Increase your effectiveness as a brand manager and receive the industry certification, "Certified Brand Manager" from AIPMM
- Strengthen your brand to develop and maintain deeper, longer lasting relationships with your customers
- Position your brand to make it relevant, distinct and engaging for your target customers